Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v3.6 Anomaly
Since December, I have used both the produced ISO (USB) and the BOOT.wim contained in the ISO as a BCD BOOT menu item... both have successfully EXITed (using the CLOSE button) from their running state after a few seconds.

v3.6, in both forms mentioned above, doesn't ever EXIT... it remains at a BLACK screen with the mouse pointer visible.  A HARD machine ShutDown seems to be the only way past this state.
V3.6 doesn't make any changes to the creation of WinPE, and the issue doesn't appear on our side. In order to determine that the problem is not caused by Windows Updates, can you download V3.5 and confirm if the issue exists in V3.5?
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...ee_3.5.exe
OK, this time a little more "controlled" test.

v3.5 ISO (USB):   8-sec from close to hardware restart with cursor on screen (consistent over 10-tries)
v3.6 ISO (USB): 90-sec from close to hardware restart with cursor on screen (consistent over 10-tries <didn't wait long enough during initial reported test>)

I will also look into the status of my hardware as I have also seen an occasional anomaly recently with normal System restarts (unexpected delay).
(07-18-2023, 03:37 AM)Froggie Wrote: OK, this time a little more "controlled" test.

v3.5 ISO (USB):   8-sec from close to hardware restart with cursor on screen (consistent over 10-tries)
v3.6 ISO (USB): 90-sec from close to hardware restart with cursor on screen (consistent over 10-tries <didn't wait long enough during initial reported test>)

I will also look into the status of my hardware as I have also seen an occasional anomaly recently with normal System restarts (unexpected delay).

Ok, we'll do some more testing as well.
@Froggie

Are you referring to closing the Hasleo GUI after entering Hasleo WinPE?
I don't have any freezing or delay problems with v3.6 on fully updated Windows 11, but I haven't tested it with a bootable USB.
On this System it happens using the WIM or the ISO (I'm sure it's a WIM-based issue), BUT... the System may have some really wierd reBOOT issue as well.  Am looking into it.
(07-19-2023, 03:42 AM)Froggie Wrote: On this System it happens using the WIM or the ISO (I'm sure it's a WIM-based issue), BUT... the System may have some really wierd reBOOT issue as well.  Am looking into it.

We finally figured out what was causing the issue, please download and try the version below:
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...230720.exe
Great job, works now as it originally did!  Thank you very much!
(07-21-2023, 02:54 AM)Froggie Wrote: Great job, works now as it originally did!  Thank you very much!

I'm glad to hear that. Have a nice day.