Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The System Cannot Find The Path Specified
Wink 
IT'S WORKING NOW Smile

Hi,

I am new to Hasleo, but I think it's going to work out.  However, I have a folder backup set up for my Outlook PST file.  When I click on BACKUP, I get the error message "The System Cannot Find The Path Specified."  I am using Windows 11 Pro, and I've tried every trick in the book to fix this, from Controlled Folder Access to Allowing the entire folder and apps from Hasleo into trusted applications.  And, yet, nothing works.  I even shut down Outlook 365 (the latest version) to see if a locked file was a problem.  I would really like to use this rather than a paid backup application, but I need to figure this out.  My Outlook file is 57GB, so maybe that's the issue (no VSS file?). Any help would be great!!

If this can't be fixed bt Hasleo, I would like suggestions for a free Outlook backup.  I have researched extensively, and I used Safe PST for a couple of days until it corrupted my Outlook file.  I have everything in Outlook and can't afford to lose it.  I keep it open almost all the time, so any backup needs to work with a locked file.

Thanks in advance!

Tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi again,

It's working now. I'm not sure what happened.

Thnaks
(08-07-2023, 07:48 AM)Rompf Wrote: IT'S WORKING NOW Smile

Hi,

I am new to Hasleo, but I think it's going to work out.  However, I have a folder backup set up for my Outlook PST file.  When I click on BACKUP, I get the error message "The System Cannot Find The Path Specified."  I am using Windows 11 Pro, and I've tried every trick in the book to fix this, from Controlled Folder Access to Allowing the entire folder and apps from Hasleo into trusted applications.  And, yet, nothing works.  I even shut down Outlook 365 (the latest version) to see if a locked file was a problem.  I would really like to use this rather than a paid backup application, but I need to figure this out.  My Outlook file is 57GB, so maybe that's the issue (no VSS file?). Any help would be great!!

If this can't be fixed bt Hasleo, I would like suggestions for a free Outlook backup.  I have researched extensively, and I used Safe PST for a couple of days until it corrupted my Outlook file.  I have everything in Outlook and can't afford to lose it.  I keep it open almost all the time, so any backup needs to work with a locked file.

Thanks in advance!

Tom

Regarding the error, please click "[Image: memu_normal.png]" > "Save log file" to open the save log file dialog, save the log file and then send it to us via email at [email protected].