Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System Tray Icon & Running Minimized
Hi again,

I can see the Hasleo service running, but I don't see the tray icon or a startup program for this.  I'd like to set it and forget it, but it's stuck in the taskbar not in the tray.  Am I missing something here?  I've done a little research and haven't found anything.

Thanks in advance,

Tom
(08-07-2023, 10:01 AM)Rompf Wrote: Hi again,

I can see the Hasleo service running, but I don't see the tray icon or a startup program for this.  I'd like to set it and forget it, but it's stuck in the taskbar not in the tray.  Am I missing something here?  I've done a little research and haven't found anything.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

The tray icon will only be displayed when a schedule is executed, because some users hate the tray icon, and it may be that many programs abuse the tray icon.
(08-07-2023, 03:25 PM)admin Wrote:
(08-07-2023, 10:01 AM)Rompf Wrote: Hi again,

Thanks in advance,

Tom

The tray icon will only be displayed when a schedule is executed, because some users hate the tray icon, and it may be that many programs abuse the tray icon.

Thanks.  I got it! Wink