Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Network failure, please make sure network works properly and try again
Exclamation 

Hey Hasleo,
I have been using WintoHDD since 2022, and i can't blame that it's very good.
But, as you look at my attachment, you will see an error.
Even my network works well, this error still appears.
Hope you will reply me Sad . I'll greatly appreciate if you give me the solution Big Grin .
Best Regards,
WDXGaster1000
(error code 0x016200D400000000)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is very weird, there should be no network related errors on this page, what operation did you perform?

To further analyze the issue, please send us the user.log file located in the bin folder under the installation directory of WinToHDD via [email protected], and we will resolve it as soon as possible. Thanks.
(10-18-2023, 10:18 PM)admin Wrote: This is very weird, there should be no network related errors on this page, what operation did you perform?

To further analyze the issue, please send us the user.log file located in the bin folder under the installation directory of WinToHDD via [email protected], and we will resolve it as soon as possible. Thanks.

I just wanted to reinstall my laptop and that's when this error happens
(sorry if my grammar isn't good 'cause im vietnamese)
(10-18-2023, 10:18 PM)admin Wrote: This is very weird, there should be no network related errors on this page, what operation did you perform?

Also I sent you the user.log file from my email.
Hope you will receive it.
WDXGaster1000
Hey Hasleo,
This is the only thing left I want to ask you.
How to close this thread?
(i'm new to using forums so, yeah)
WDXGaster1000 Wrote:Hey Hasleo,
This is the only thing left I want to ask you.
How to close this thread?
(i'm new to using forums so, yeah)

Closed.