Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hasleo Backup Suite V3.8 for Business Use
Dear Hasleo team,

by chance I found Backup Suite V3.8 today.
I find the application almost perfect.

I know a company that uses about 7 PCs to test programs. These  PCs always have to be manually restore with an image.
Unfortunately, the End-User License Agreement states that use within the company is strictly prohibited.

Offer an opportunity to use Backup Suite V3.8 in a company for a fee.

Thanks in advance
(10-28-2023, 04:34 AM)Andy Wrote: Dear Hasleo team,

by chance I found Backup Suite V3.8 today.
I find the application almost perfect.

I know a company that uses about 7 PCs to test programs. These  PCs always have to be manually restore with an image.
Unfortunately, the End-User License Agreement states that use within the company is strictly prohibited.

Offer an opportunity to use Backup Suite V3.8 in a company for a fee.

Thanks in advance

Hasleo Backup Suite is currently completely free, but we also need some profit to keep the product developed continuously, so there will be a paid version in the future. You can use it for free for now without worrying about anything else (Although the end user license agreement for the free edition only allows it to be used on private, non-commercial, home computers.), and buy it in the future if you think it's worth paying for.
Dear Admin,
thank you for confirming that a business use is allowed to use Backup Suite V3.8 until you provide a paid version.
When do you think the paid version will be released?

Best regards
Andy
(10-30-2023, 06:20 PM)Andy Wrote: Dear Admin,
thank you for confirming that a business use is allowed to use Backup Suite V3.8 until you provide a paid version.
When do you think the paid version will be released?

Best regards
Andy

We currently have no plans to launch a paid version.