Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meta: "you are banned"-Bug
Hello, for some reason I often get "I'm sorry, but you are banned. You may not post, read threads, or access the forum. Please contact your forum administrator should you have any questions." But after just a minute or so I can access the forum. I did not do anything to cause this. I simply write a message. After 10 minutes of writing I want to post it, but then I get "you are banned". It is not a problem for me because I know it will work soon, but other users could be confused.
Same issue here & it is quite random.
Perhaps we need to upgrade the MyBB forum system to the latest version, however we have been busy lately.
(12-20-2023, 12:00 AM)admin Wrote: Perhaps we need to upgrade the MyBB forum system to the latest version, however we have been busy lately.

Please try to get a dark mode theme too as it is blinding white to the eyes when browsing forum in the night.
(12-21-2023, 05:28 PM)guest123 Wrote:
(12-20-2023, 12:00 AM)admin Wrote: Perhaps we need to upgrade the MyBB forum system to the latest version, however we have been busy lately.

Please try to get a dark mode theme too as it is blinding white to the eyes when browsing forum in the night.

Okay, we'll try.
Some of the features of the current version did not work properly after adding the dark mode, so we had to upgrade to the latest version.
Users can use f.lux app instead of dark mode.
(12-21-2023, 11:32 PM)m.e. Wrote: Users can use f.lux app instead of dark mode.

Dark mode is now available, and you can change which mode you want to use by default in User CP=>Edit Options=>Other Options.
The "you are banned"-Bug is still present

Firefox : YES (Tested without add-ons with default functions)
Chromium (Slimjet : NO (with a lot of add-ons) - the bug does not appear

Otherwise on the site there is a display problem with the menu at the top (overlay ?)
Tested with 3 browsers (with and without add-ons)
This is a very weird issue and we haven't figured out what's causing it yet.