Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Service can't start (0x008C001C00000002)
After upgrading Backup Suit to version 4.0, I encountered the error 0x008C001C00000002 twice when trying to open the backup software.

The error occurred after a failed backup of a full data drive.

The only solution is to remove and reinstall the backup suite.

There's no other Windows Events associated (hardware, sysop).

Attached Files
.zip   backup-suite-log-20231228163212.zip (Size: 327.93 KB / Downloads: 5)
(12-29-2023, 05:42 AM)maxhgm Wrote: After upgrading Backup Suit to version 4.0, I encountered the error 0x008C001C00000002 twice when trying to open the backup software.

The service program appears to have terminated abnormally. Please check whether there is Crash_x_xxxx_xx_xx_xx_xx_xx.dmp or BackupService.exe.xxxx.dmp file in the bin folder under the installation directory of Hasleo Backup Suite.
(01-01-2024, 01:08 PM)admin Wrote:
(12-29-2023, 05:42 AM)maxhgm Wrote: After upgrading Backup Suit to version 4.0, I encountered the error 0x008C001C00000002 twice when trying to open the backup software.

The service program appears to have terminated abnormally. Please check whether there is Crash_x_xxxx_xx_xx_xx_xx_xx.dmp or BackupService.exe.xxxx.dmp file in the bin folder under the installation directory of Hasleo Backup Suite.

Found "The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access."

The backup task is of the file type, where I select a local drive (D) that is a physical disk containing only user files. The destination is another physical disk (E). It could be related to system files, such as system information?

Attached Files
.zip   crash.zip (Size: 24.67 KB / Downloads: 3)
(01-04-2024, 09:19 PM)maxhgm Wrote:

Found "The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access."

The backup task is of the file type, where I select a local drive (D) that is a physical disk containing only user files. The destination is another physical disk (E). It could be related to system files, such as system information?

Thank you very much, we will need some time to analyse and resolve the issue.
(01-05-2024, 11:44 PM)admin Wrote:
(01-04-2024, 09:19 PM)maxhgm Wrote:

Thank you very much, we will need some time to analyse and resolve the issue.

Please download and try the fixed version below:
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...240105.exe