Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backup/Restore/Clone Speed
How does the backup/restore/clone speed of Hasleo Backup Suite compare to others such as AOMEI Backupper, EaseUS Todo Backup, and Macrium Reflect?  The website only lists the cloning speed in minutes but doesn't list the backup/restore speed.
I'll try and speak to your experience with Macrium REFLECT based on my experience with the same.

HBS uses all CPU cores/threads available for imaging/compression, as a result it's a bit faster than REFLECT. This, of course, will depend on the speed of your processor and source/target disks. For restoration, a DELTA RESTORE (difference restoration) function is available (like REFLECT but not the DEFAULT, currently) and is actually a bit faster than REFLECT.

To my knowledge, Both AOMEI and EaseUS do not use a delta restore feature so FULL restores are what's available in those products...  most likely much slower than either HBS or REFLECT. I do not CLONE disks so I have no experience there.

These observations are based on an 8-core, 16-thread CPU and NvME SSDs running at about 3gB/sec speed.