Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hasleo Backup Suite Theme
Both the default theme and the automatic setting are dark. I think the default should be automatic and follow the system. What are your thoughts?
Well, I'm not sure what the AUTOMATIC setting is supposed to be (couldn't find mention in the User Manual <didn't go too deep, though>).  I use DARK so I didn't notice its availability.  I'll wait for an explanation from the Devs. If it's something like you suggest, I agree... follow the System.
Yes, the default theme means automatically following the system settings.
The default or automatic setting doesn't follow the system settings. Hasleo installs with the dark theme here on Win 11, which is set to light mode for apps in Personalization. Selecting automatic in Hasleo doesn't change the theme to light even after restarting Hasleo.
(03-07-2024, 07:04 PM)khanyash Wrote: The default or automatic setting doesn't follow the system settings. Hasleo installs with the dark theme here on Win 11, which is set to light mode for apps in Personalization. Selecting automatic in Hasleo doesn't change the theme to light even after restarting Hasleo.

This one?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=430]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks, Admin... in my case that's the setting it's following.
(03-07-2024, 11:43 PM)admin Wrote: This one?

Yes, but custom mode.

[Image: 2024-03-07-230825.png]
HBS uses the Windows mode instead of the user app mode, we will fix it as soon as possible.