Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error Message
Exclamation 
When I try to check to if I can upgrade it gives me this error:

Log file:
Code:
2016-10-24 09:40:20 T:00002290 OS Name:Windows 10 Home Version:6.3 Build 14393 Bits:64
2016-10-24 09:40:20 T:00002290 Windows To Go Upgrader Version:1.1.2.0
2016-10-24 09:40:20 T:00002290 .\main.cpp main 117 Start...
2016-10-24 10:10:03 T:000012D8 .\main.cpp main 161 End...
(10-25-2016, 03:21 AM)Rabid Baboon Wrote: When I try to check to if I can upgrade it gives me this error:

Log file:

Code:

Please check whether the directory (F:\VM) exists on your computer?  if it does not exist, please create it.
Hi. I'm getting the attached error when I select the disk to be checked in windows to go upgrader free edition.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-18-2018, 03:16 AM)littlemart Wrote: Hi. I'm getting the attached error when I select the disk to be checked in windows to go upgrader free edition.

Thank you for reporting this problem. Please send the user.log file to us (via e-mail at: [email protected]), the user.log file is located in the bin folder under the installation directory, and we will resolve it as soon as possible.
(04-18-2018, 09:47 AM)admin Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 03:16 AM)littlemart Wrote: Hi. I'm getting the attached error when I select the disk to be checked in windows to go upgrader free edition.

Thank you for reporting this problem. Please send the user.log file to us (via e-mail at: [email protected]), the user.log file is located in the bin folder under the installation directory, and we will resolve it as soon as possible.

Thank you for providing the log file. Please manually assign a letter to the system partition and boot partition on this disk and try again.
(04-19-2018, 11:43 AM)admin Wrote:

Thank you for providing the log file. Please manually assign a letter to the system partition and boot partition on this disk and try again.

Thankyou for that it worked and Windows To Go Upgrader started. 

It starts the VM and Windows tries to download for a long time ( a large white dialog box with progress meter) and completes but at the end it says it can't be upgraded with an error code. The Windows to go upgrader sticks at 12%. I'm only on the free version until I see if this will work. If it will upgrade it I will buy the paid version. Any ideas on how to get beyond this or does this signify that it will not work for me? 

thanks

Martin 
(04-19-2018, 11:51 PM)littlemart Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 11:43 AM)admin Wrote:

Thankyou for that it worked and Windows To Go Upgrader started. 

It starts the VM and Windows tries to download for a long time ( a large white dialog box with progress meter) and completes but at the end it says it can't be upgraded with an error code. The Windows to go upgrader sticks at 12%. I'm only on the free version until I see if this will work. If it will upgrade it I will buy the paid version. Any ideas on how to get beyond this or does this signify that it will not work for me? 

thanks

Martin 

Could you provide us with more information about this error code? The "check" feature of Windows To Go Upgrader only allows you to check whether Windows can be upgraded, and it does not allow you to upgrade Windows. Typically, Windows can be upgraded as long as it boots properly.
after update window performance very slow why????