Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the user profile service service failed the logon
HI

i tried different Versions if Windows Iso Images (7 ult 32bit, 7 ult 64bit, 8.1 pro 64bit) to create a Boot Stick.
Everything seems good, until logging in to Windows. Then I get this Error Message.
Can anybody help?
(08-19-2017, 11:36 AM)goke Wrote: HI

i tried different Versions if Windows Iso Images (7 ult 32bit, 7 ult 64bit, 8.1 pro 64bit) to create a Boot Stick.
Everything seems good, until logging in to Windows. Then I get this Error Message.
Can anybody help?

Do you have an external hard drive? Please try using an external hard drive to create portable Windows to see whether it makes any difference?
(08-19-2017, 12:33 PM)admin Wrote:

Can anybody help?

Do you have an external hard drive? Please try using an external hard drive to create portable Windows to see whether it makes any difference?

yes i have ... and I use external hard drive only ... and this problem always confronts me
(08-19-2017, 01:02 PM)goke Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 12:33 PM)admin Wrote:

Can anybody help?

yes i have ... and I use external hard drive only ... and this problem always confronts me

Both USB hard disk and USB stick have the same issue? Please send the user.log file which located in the bin folder under the installation directory to us via e-mail at [email protected], we will try to reproduce this problem in our test environment and this may take some time. Before that, we recommend that you temporarily deactivate your anti-virus software and try again.

Thanks.