Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is EasyUEFI backup stuck?
Exclamation 
I’m trying to use the backup in EasyUEFI free to backup the changes I’ve made to the boot order, but it seems to be stuck at 72%. Why is this taking so long? And why did it get stuck?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-08-2017, 10:17 AM)Noctcrawler Wrote: I’m trying to use the backup in EasyUEFI free to backup the changes I’ve made to the boot order, but it seems to be stuck at 72%. Why is this taking so long? And why did it get stuck?

Please send the user.log file to us, it is located in the bin folder under the installation directory, and we will resolve it as soon as possible.
Thanks.
(11-08-2017, 11:31 AM)admin Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 10:17 AM)Noctcrawler Wrote: I’m trying to use the backup in EasyUEFI free to backup the changes I’ve made to the boot order, but it seems to be stuck at 72%. Why is this taking so long? And why did it get stuck?

Please send the user.log file to us, it is located in the bin folder under the installation directory, and we will resolve it as soon as possible.
Thanks.

The attachment restrictions on this forum are just plain ridiculous!!!
Here's that log file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8w32elxitkggno8/user.log?dl=0
(11-09-2017, 12:06 PM)Noctcrawler Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 11:31 AM)admin Wrote:

Thanks.

The attachment restrictions on this forum are just plain ridiculous!!!
Here's that log file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8w32elxitkggno8/user.log?dl=0

EasyUEFI looks stuck, but it's actually still running slowly.

There may be up to 65536 boot items in the UEFI firmware, in order to back up all these items, we have to try it 65536 times. Usually, this can be done in a few minutes on most computers. Unfortunately, your computer is too slow to read the UEFI firmware, so it will take a long time to complete the backup. 

I'm sorry, we cannot solve the problem for the time being.