Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unsupported file system 0x03ED009004400000
Hi, just wanted to give your tool a try bit I seem to get this error after trying to write a window images yo my usb drive.
Any ideas what this could mean?

Thx,
Peter
(03-25-2018, 11:26 PM)pbudding Wrote: Hi, just wanted to give your tool a try bit I seem to get this error after trying to write a window images yo my usb drive.
Any ideas what this could mean?

Thx,
Peter

Please unplug the USB flash drive and plug it back in, do a full format on the USB flash drive then recreate bootable USB to see whether it makes any difference. If it still fails, please go to the bin folder under the installation directory of WinToUSB, open "WinToUSB.ini", change "NTFSFormat" from 2 to 1, then restart WinToUSB and try again. 
Hi thanks for the quick response. Tried it, formatted + changed the paramaterer but now it seems my PC hung while WinToUSB tries to farmt my stick...Do you please have another suggestion?

Thx,
Peter
(03-27-2018, 03:05 AM)pbudding Wrote: Hi thanks for the quick response. Tried it, formatted + changed the paramaterer  but now it seems my PC hung while WinToUSB tries to farmt my stick...Do you please have another suggestion?

Thx,
Peter

This may be caused by an anti-virus software, so please temporarily deactivate your anti-virus software or add WinToUSB to the list of allowed applications (may be called Trusted Applications/Whitelisted applications) of your anti-virus software and try again.

If it still fails, try using another computer or another USB disk to create portable Windows to see whether it makes any difference.