Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: Requiring drivers for SanDisk Extreme SSD 1TB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I really tried researching this high and low, but only one result pointed where easyuefi recommended a SanDisk USB 3.0 flash drive.

Hardware: SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD 1TB
Computer:  Mac Pro Late 2013

Issue: SanDisk boots into Windows installer asking for drivers

Steps I tried:
  • Burned ISO to DVD and used as resource (failed)
  • Backed and tried up individual drivers for SSD, USB and SCSI controllers shown in Device Manager in running Windows system (failed)
I'm assuming it's a SCSI/Driver related issue, but I can't get around this. I haven't tried a basic 3.0 flash drive yet, because that method takes a very long time, whereas the portable SSD is created in less than 15min. Any help or advice would be grateful. 

(I'm assuming the only solution to this is to use a flash drive, but would really love to use the SSD)
(03-31-2022, 06:11 AM)groovdafide Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I really tried researching this high and low, but only one result pointed where easyuefi recommended a SanDisk USB 3.0 flash drive.

Hardware: SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD 1TB
Computer:  Mac Pro Late 2013

Issue: SanDisk boots into Windows installer asking for drivers

Steps I tried:
  • Burned ISO to DVD and used as resource (failed)
  • Backed and tried up individual drivers for SSD, USB and SCSI controllers shown in Device Manager in running Windows system (failed)
I'm assuming it's a SCSI/Driver related issue, but I can't get around this. I haven't tried a basic 3.0 flash drive yet, because that method takes a very long time, whereas the portable SSD is created in less than 15min. Any help or advice would be grateful. 

(I'm assuming the only solution to this is to use a flash drive, but would really love to use the SSD)

Is your purpose to create a portable Windows that can be booted on your Mac computer? If so, please refer to the link below to properly create a portable Windows that will work on a Mac.

https://www.easyuefi.com/wintousb/resour...n-mac.html
Thanks! It was a lot of work!