Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
may need to disable UEFI Secure Boot
(11-21-2023, 11:41 AM)admin Wrote:
(11-21-2023, 05:31 AM)bjm_ Wrote: Um, I'm trying to find Browse Image.  I created File Backup (as test) and I'm not finding how to browse backup files.
I'm not finding how to browse System Backup.
I'm not finding how to browse Disk Partition Backup.

Edit: I found Browse button on one machine (still looking on another machine).  Seems Browse button calls "check image"? 

Edit: I found Browse image to restore.  I found my backed up files.  They're not viewable? Seems Browse image to restore is for files I want to restore.

I'm not finding how to browse my backup files.  I'm not finding how to view my backed up files.  
I'm trying to find Browse Image.

Thanks
Edit: I'm not finding how to attach screenshot.  I'm finding Insert an image URL but, not how to attach screenshot. 
---------------------------------
typo
then execute the buckup by clicking "Proceed".
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...guide.html

You can browse the backup files in the restore page.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=407]
Okay. Thanks.  I found New Attachment.  I was looking for attach pic with the message editor.  My error.
Okay. Thanks.   Ahha! Browse image to restore => File mode  
Okay, I can get to File mode now...but, I still cannot view a .pdf file sans restoring the .pdf file.

fwiw ~ with another backup solution.  I can Explore Image (mount) and view .pdf file sans restoring the .pdf file.  Just saying.  (earlier I used Browse Image - I should have used Explore Image).  

Thanks for helping me find File mode.

Messages In This Thread
may need to disable UEFI Secure Boot - by bjm_ - 11-20-2023, 07:11 AM
RE: may need to disable UEFI Secure Boot - by bjm_ - 11-22-2023, 05:44 AM