Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any solution?
Remotely I often have to deal with reinstallation and more often there is not a boot stick
So in this program, I found a great solution. Thanks.  Rolleyes
But there is one caveat, during the reinstallation on the current system at the end of the first part of the installation the computer shuts down as there is checked.
So my question is how to make so that it was not switched off and rebooted and continued the installation?  Tongue
(05-08-2017, 09:20 PM)Shamone Wrote: Remotely I often have to deal with reinstallation and more often there is not a boot stick
But there is one caveat, during the reinstallation on the current system at the end of the first part of the installation the computer shuts down as there is checked.
So my question is how to make so that it was not switched off and rebooted and continued the installation?  Tongue

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you are meaning. Could you take some screenshots and send to us?
Thanks.
(05-08-2017, 09:44 PM)admin Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 09:20 PM)Shamone Wrote: Remotely I often have to deal with reinstallation and more often there is not a boot stick

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you are meaning. Could you take some screenshots and send to us?
Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I only have 1 option is to shut down the computer after completing the first part of the installation.
How can I bypass the shut down? I need to physically turn on the computer to continue installing windows
(05-08-2017, 10:40 PM)Shamone Wrote: I only have 1 option is to shut down the computer after completing the first part of the installation.
How can I bypass the shut down? I need to physically turn on the computer to continue installing windows

Do you mean you need a 'Reboot the computer when the operation completed' option?
(05-08-2017, 11:26 PM)admin Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 10:40 PM)Shamone Wrote: I only have 1 option is to shut down the computer after completing the first part of the installation.

Do you mean you need a 'Reboot the computer when the operation completed' option?

Yes Smile
(05-09-2017, 12:27 AM)Shamone Wrote:

Yes Smile

Okey, We will add this option and make it as the default selection.
(05-09-2017, 09:19 AM)admin Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 12:27 AM)Shamone Wrote:

Yes Smile

Okey, We will add this option and make it as the default selection.

We have implemented this feature in WinToHDD V2.5, please download and try it:
http://www.easyuefi.com/wintohdd/downloa...D_Free.exe
(05-09-2017, 11:47 PM)admin Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 12:27 AM)Shamone Wrote: Okey, We will add this option and make it as the default selection.

Thanks a lot! It's very necessary and useful feature.
(05-10-2017, 01:45 AM)Shamone Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 11:47 PM)admin Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 12:27 AM)Shamone Wrote: Okey, We will add this option and make it as the default selection.

Thanks a lot! It's very necessary and useful feature.

I'm only too pleased to be able to help you, please tell us the result after testing it.
Thanks.