Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backup on NAS
(03-01-2023, 11:49 PM)matrix Wrote:
(02-27-2023, 11:29 PM)admin Wrote:
(02-24-2023, 01:43 AM)matrix Wrote: I tried something:
i connect the network drive with my batch, than i make a backup job, chosse Z:, your software asks about credentials, and than path for backup is \\192..168 ...,

i reboot and it makes backups, without asking username and pass, but why he doesn't ask before, if NAS or Local disk?

Hasleo Backup Suite saves used access credentials in the database, so it will only ask once.
But you can't choose SMB path, you must first connect as network drive.

I'm sorry, the current design is that you have to mount the shared directory before performing the backup operation, otherwise the backup will fail.
(03-03-2023, 10:39 PM)admin Wrote:
i connect the network drive with my batch, than i make a backup job, chosse Z:, your software asks about credentials, and than path for backup is \\192..168 ...,

i reboot and it makes backups, without asking username and pass, but why he doesn't ask before, if NAS or Local disk?

Hasleo Backup Suite saves used access credentials in the database, so it will only ask once.

I'm sorry, the current design is that you have to mount the shared directory before performing the backup operation, otherwise the backup will fail.

Ok, it is good to know that. But it works, i also tried complete restore, works either. THX
Will your Software be free, or comercial?
(03-04-2023, 03:29 PM)matrix Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 10:39 PM)admin Wrote:

Ok, it is good to know that. But it works, i also tried complete restore, works either. THX
Will your Software be free, or comercial?

Hasleo Backup Suite is currently completely free and there is no charging plan at present, but we also need some profit to to maintain the continuous development of the product, so there will be a paid version in the future.