Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deleting LOGs anomaly
Occasionally (I've seen it twice now), when I am in the "Common Tools/View Logs" entry, and I click on Delete, the "View Logs" window and the main app window both close.  When I re-open the main app and go to the "View Logs" entry, the logs are gone as expected.

I don't do this very often so I don't know whether it happens every time I try to delete the logs... just bringing this to your attention.
(06-17-2023, 01:57 AM)Froggie Wrote: Occasionally (I've seen it twice now), when I am in the "Common Tools/View Logs" entry, and I click on Delete, the "View Logs" window and the main app window both close.  When I re-open the main app and go to the "View Logs" entry, the logs are gone as expected.

I don't do this very often so I don't know whether it happens every time I try to delete the logs... just bringing this to your attention.

Thanks for reporting the issue, we'll fix it.
(06-17-2023, 11:18 AM)admin Wrote:
(06-17-2023, 01:57 AM)Froggie Wrote: Occasionally (I've seen it twice now), when I am in the "Common Tools/View Logs" entry, and I click on Delete, the "View Logs" window and the main app window both close.  When I re-open the main app and go to the "View Logs" entry, the logs are gone as expected.

Thanks for reporting the issue, we'll fix it.

We did a lot of testing and were unable to reproduce the issue in our test environment and did not fix the issue at the moment, so the issue has not yet been fixed.
My experience deleting logs was just like Froggie's. Win 11 is what I'm running along with this HBS version.
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...230619.exe
For the record, I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 21H2 and experience was under ver. 12June2023.  Just started using ver. 19June2023 yesterday.
Ok, thanks a lot, we'll try to reproduce the issue again.
For your information, I attempted it three times and got the same result.
Did the program produce a dump file when it crashed?
It didn't create a dump file.
(06-23-2023, 09:08 PM)khanyash Wrote: It didn't create a dump file.

Same here... it acted just like an EXIT.