Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
File Backup to a FAT32 disc
When I attempt a file backup (no matter how small) and use a FAT32 formatted disc as the destination drive, the message "The image is too large for the destination file system" immediately appears.   The same backup to a NTFS formatted disc works fine and shows the image size would easily fit on the FAT32 disc.

Does the Hasleo software support backups to FAT32 formatted media as the destination drive?
(08-03-2023, 06:58 AM)Doug Snow Wrote: When I attempt a file backup (no matter how small) and use a FAT32 formatted disc as the destination drive, the message "The image is too large for the destination file system" immediately appears.   The same backup to a NTFS formatted disc works fine and shows the image size would easily fit on the FAT32 disc.

Does the Hasleo software support backups to FAT32 formatted media as the destination drive?

Depends on what you mean by "how small".

FAT32 has a file size limit of 4 GB.

Has nothing to do with disk space limit.
(08-03-2023, 07:12 AM)OldNavyGuy Wrote:
(08-03-2023, 06:58 AM)Doug Snow Wrote: When I attempt a file backup (no matter how small) and use a FAT32 formatted disc as the destination drive, the message "The image is too large for the destination file system" immediately appears.   The same backup to a NTFS formatted disc works fine and shows the image size would easily fit on the FAT32 disc.

Depends on what you mean by "how small".

FAT32 has a file size limit of 4 GB.

Has nothing to do with disk space limit.

There seems to be a bug here, please set the predefined size of image splitting to FAT32-4096.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=394]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)