Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What enhancements and improvements would you like us to do in the future upgrades?
Since USB Sticks grow larger and larger, it would be good if WinToUSB can setup a multiboot sitck (multiple Windows versions for the start)
(07-07-2018, 07:28 PM)n3s6 Wrote: Since USB Sticks grow larger and larger, it would be good if WinToUSB can setup a multiboot sitck (multiple Windows versions for the start)

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll feed it back to my development team and my development team might implement it in the future.
(09-05-2018, 11:54 PM)Polly Wrote: Does anyone know where to find raid data recovery company
! It's very urgent. This is my husband's computer and He'll be furious when figure out that computer doesn't work and he can't play online games! So help where to find that company

Please try Hasleo Data Recovery:
https://www.easyuefi.com/data-recovery/f...overy.html
I use Ventoy to Run a lot of Stuff and One Good Use is Portable Windows O/S.
I use a Fast Sandisk Extreme USB Portable SSD 500gb.
I make all of my Portable Windows as VHD with WinToUsb.
I find it frustrating and a particularly Long Procedure to Create a VHD with WinToUsb.
Firstly to Create the VHD You have to Use a USB Flash Drive which gets Formated during the Making.
Then I Copy the VHD to My Computer.
Then I can Place it wherever I like.
In my case, I put it on my Portable SSD.
My Suggestion to cut corners and speed up the process would be to include an Option to Write the VHD Directly to a Drive of your Choice.
This would Eliminate having to use a flash drive then copy the VHD later.
(07-01-2023, 03:22 PM)sparks79 Wrote: I use Ventoy to Run a lot of Stuff and One Good Use is Portable Windows O/S.
I find it frustrating and a particularly Long Procedure to Create a VHD with WinToUsb.
Firstly to Create the VHD You have to Use a USB Flash Drive which gets Formated during the Making.
My Suggestion to cut corners and speed up the process would be to include an Option to Write the VHD Directly to a Drive of your Choice.

Yes, USB flash drives are usually slow, why not use an external SSD to produce VHD files?
(07-01-2023, 10:24 PM)admin Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 03:22 PM)sparks79 Wrote: I use Ventoy to Run a lot of Stuff and One Good Use is Portable Windows O/S.

Yes, USB flash drives are usually slow, why not use an external SSD to produce VHD files?

Yes an external ssd no dought is faster , but that's not achieving what i want.
What I want to create is a portable windows VHD that I can Place on any Portable device .
Wintousb should be capable of producing your vhd as a file independent of a flash drive or ssd