Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Backup hanging
I just upgraded to v 4.4 today, set up a new schedule, and ran a full back up.

However, the full back up seems to be hung.   Here is a screenshot of what I am seeing:

[Image: ss1.jpg]

The elapsed time clock is advancing, but the estimated remaining time is remaining at 1 second.

The file size on the backup drive (a NAS) is not changing, and is a little less than 1/2 the size it should be.

I clicked on the cancel button, and it said cancelling please wait, but after over 5 minutes it had not cancelled. I tried to exit, by clicking the red 'x' in the top right of the screen, but a popup said the system was busy and I could not.

I have now restarted the system, will try again, and post back here with my results.

QNAP TS-216G 
As an update.

After the reboot, I deleted the file Hasleo had created and then re-ran the full backup.

It ran to completion just fine.
(04-22-2024, 04:52 AM)RobLatour Wrote: I just upgraded to v 4.4 today, set up a new schedule, and ran a full back up.
However, the full back up seems to be hung.
QNAP TS-216G 
I've had this happen when a security program I forgot to turn off was obstructing Hasleo. In this case, kill the BackupMainUI.exe process and restart the HasleoBackupSuiteService, or run Hasleo as admin. You will not need to reboot the computer.
(04-22-2024, 05:59 AM)RobLatour Wrote: As an update.

After the reboot, I deleted the file Hasleo had created and then re-ran the full backup.

It ran to completion just fine.

Please try the latest version to see if the issue persists, here's the link:
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...5_Beta.exe

If the issue still persists, please click "[Image: memu_normal.png]" > "Save log file" to open the save log file dialog, save the log file and then send it to us via email at [email protected], and we will resolve it as soon as possible.