09-26-2026, 10:11 AM
We need better ui for file restore!
Thank you
Thank you
|
Hasleo Backup Suite V6.0.0.1 ALPHA Released!
|
|
09-26-2026, 10:11 AM
We need better ui for file restore!
Thank you
09-26-2026, 12:17 PM
Yesterday, 02:47 AM
Quote:What do you have in mind? I’d love to hear your specific suggestions. Thanks. More like Macrium! heh heh...
Yesterday, 04:06 AM
(Yesterday, 02:47 AM)Morph000 Wrote:Quote:What do you have in mind? I’d love to hear your specific suggestions. Thanks. I tried Macrium, it only lets you select folders, whereas Hasleo lets you select files and folders. So what specific improvements are you referring to? Thanks.
Yesterday, 10:25 AM
Hasleo Backup Suite V6.0.0.1 Alpha Released!
What's new in V6.0.0.1: 1. Fixed an issue where automatic driver injection caused WinPE creation to fail 2. Fixed an issue where restoring the operating system backed up in WinPE failed 3. The HasleoFt driver no longer stays resident long term Here are the download links: X86/X64 Free X86/X64 Trial ARM64 Free ARM64 Trial
3 hours ago
Great choice that the driver is now unloaded if not in use. Thanks for the update!
BTW: The link for X86/X64 Free still pointed to version 6.0.0.0, I quickly changed that to 6.0.0.1. In case anyone was using the old link, please redownload/install if necessary 👍 Cheers, al3x
1 hour ago
Another smooth download and installation of the new Alpha Trial version. Like @al3x, I am happy that the driver is unloaded if not in use.
Have a great day. Regards, Phil |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|