Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hasleo Backup Suite V6.0.0.1 ALPHA Released!
#51
We need better ui for file restore!

Thank you
Reply
#52
(09-26-2026, 10:11 AM)chmichael Wrote: We need better ui for file restore!

Thank you

What do you have in mind? I’d love to hear your specific suggestions. Thanks.
Reply
#53
Quote:What do you have in mind? I’d love to hear your specific suggestions. Thanks.

More like Macrium! heh heh...
Reply
#54
(Yesterday, 02:47 AM)Morph000 Wrote:
Quote:What do you have in mind? I’d love to hear your specific suggestions. Thanks.

More like Macrium! heh heh...

I tried Macrium, it only lets you select folders, whereas Hasleo lets you select files and folders. So what specific improvements are you referring to? Thanks.
Reply
#55
(09-26-2026, 12:17 PM)admin Wrote:
(09-26-2026, 10:11 AM)chmichael Wrote: We need better ui for file restore!

Thank you

What do you have in mind? I’d love to hear your specific suggestions. Thanks.

Well, resizing window with maximize button for start
Reply
#56
Hasleo Backup Suite V6.0.0.1 Alpha Released!

What's new in V6.0.0.1:
1. Fixed an issue where automatic driver injection caused WinPE creation to fail
2. Fixed an issue where restoring the operating system backed up in WinPE failed
3. The HasleoFt driver no longer stays resident long term

Here are the download links:
X86/X64 Free
X86/X64 Trial
ARM64 Free
ARM64 Trial
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)