Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Archived] Feature REQUESTS 2025
#91
I would like to see the feature that would allow me to image/clone all disks in a task with one operation. If there are multiple disks in an image or task I have to do it one at a time.
Reply
#92
(04-18-2025, 03:54 PM)Mint Wrote: I would like to see the feature that would allow me to image/clone all disks in a task with one operation. If there are multiple disks in an image or task I have to do it one at a time.

I'm sorry that the logic of restoring or cloning multiple disks at once would be very complicated and we don't have time to complete it at the moment. Is there any other software that does this? Thanks.
Reply
#93
Are there any plans to include a Windows UEFI boot repair option in the tools menu, similar to rebuilding the MBR?
Reply
#94
Add support for pushover push notifications and let us choose if we want all or failed notifications only.

The good thing with pushover is that you can customize sound and logo in your notifications.
Their rest api is easy.
Reply
#95
(04-27-2025, 11:42 PM)chmichael Wrote: Add support for pushover push notifications and let us choose if we want all or failed notifications only.

The good thing with pushover is that you can customize sound and logo in your notifications.
Their rest api is easy.

I'm sorry that we don't use a third-party notification service because it can stop serving at any time, we will only use the Windows notification service.
Reply
#96
(04-28-2025, 01:33 AM)admin Wrote: I'm sorry that we don't use a third-party notification service because it can stop serving at any time, we will only use the Windows notification service.

I can create my own app to send the notification but how can i get the operation result from the Hasleo backup ?

Thank you
Reply
#97
(04-28-2025, 08:44 AM)chmichael Wrote:
(04-28-2025, 01:33 AM)admin Wrote: I'm sorry that we don't use a third-party notification service because it can stop serving at any time, we will only use the Windows notification service.

I can create my own app to send the notification but how can i get the operation result from the Hasleo backup ?

Thank you

You can click “Tools” => “View Logs” to view the result of the operation. Thanks.
Reply
#98
I meant using On Post Command line to send the backup result to the command line as parameter.

eg. a integer variable:
0 = Success
1 = Canceled
2 = Failed

So my app can take the Hasleo Backup result and do the push notification.

Analyzing the logs will take much more time.

Thank you
Reply
#99
(04-29-2025, 08:14 AM)chmichael Wrote: I meant using On Post Command line to send the backup result to the command line as parameter.

eg. a integer variable:
0 = Success
1 = Canceled
2 = Failed

So my app can take the Hasleo Backup result and do the push notification.

Analyzing the logs will take much more time.

Thank you

You should know that the current version does not pass the backup result to the post command. If the backup result is passed to the post command, this may cause errors for post commands that do not support this parameter.
Reply
(04-29-2025, 09:21 AM)admin Wrote: You should know that the current version does not pass the backup result to the post command. If the backup result is passed to the post command, this may cause errors for post commands that do not support this parameter.


Hello,
  You can add a checkbox to pass the result. (Default unchecked)
 
Thank you
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)