Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Archived] Feature REQUESTS 2025
+1 to the suggestion by @guest123.

An international standard date/time format is the preferred approach.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Phil
Reply
Thank you, @garioch7 and @guest123.

We've noted the suggestion and will be adding support for the ISO 8601 date/time format (YYYYMMDD, HH:MM:SS) in a future update.

Have a nice weekend!
Reply
The following is with version 5.4.2.5, presumably later versions too?

1. Using the "rescue media" sets my PC clock back one hour every time it boots. Must be to do with daylight savings time because it didn't do it before (summer), but it is a minor annoyance. Having it NOT mess with the clock would be nice.

2. A resolution change option in the rescue media would be nice. Mine is stuck a 800x600 and it makes it pretty hard to use. This is specific to my PC/BIOS (Asrock B550 and B450 boards both do it) because any WinPE boot or even the Windows install is stuck at 800x600 until I get my graphics driver in or run or run "bcdedit /set {globalsettings} highestmode on". Running bcdedit in the Hasleo PE environment does not help (it takes a reboot so does not persist, of course).
Reply
(12-17-2025, 06:36 AM)n8chavez Wrote: Physical or moral problems?

Er ... Maybe that might have been a translation/language issue rather than anything more serious. Maybe give her/him the benefit of the doubt?
Reply
I know it's been mentioned before, but just a reminder. Linux EXT file systems support is a must in my opinion!

I thought it was 'good enough' at first when I made a backup of my Linux EXT4 partition from an NVME SSD (after TRIM) and got a ~2.7 GB image file. I moved that to a mechanical HDD (no TRIM) recently though and the result was a massive 68 GB backup image from an ~80 GB partition with only ~9 GB actually used. That would be a NOPE!
Reply
(12-22-2025, 09:57 PM)Dude Guyman Wrote: I know it's been mentioned before, but just a reminder. Linux EXT file systems support is a must in my opinion!

I thought it was 'good enough' at first when I made a backup of my Linux EXT4 partition from an NVME SSD (after TRIM) and got a ~2.7 GB image file. I moved that to a mechanical HDD (no TRIM) recently though and the result was a massive 68 GB backup image from an ~80 GB partition with only ~9 GB actually used. That would be a NOPE!

Please refer to the reply:
https://www.easyuefi.com/forums/thread-4...l#pid11436
Reply
Feature Request:

I would like to see more data saved in the backup log (when VSS starts/ends is one example,) and I would like to see a time stamp with each line in the backup log.
Reply
(12-30-2025, 09:41 PM)Gork Wrote: Feature Request:

I would like to see more data saved in the backup log (when VSS starts/ends is one example,) and I would like to see a time stamp with each line in the backup log.

Thank you for your suggestion. Indeed, some users have expressed a desire for the program to offer more detailed logging functionality. Currently, our development efforts are primarily focused on the implementation and optimization of core features. As for improvements such as enhancing the logging functionality, we will progressively refine and advance these aspects in future versions.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)