Won't there be any problem?
|
Can I use Hasleo Disk Clone to clone a Zorin OS Live USB?
|
|
09-12-2026, 03:38 AM
(09-12-2026, 12:06 AM)doer Wrote: Won't there be any problem? Welcome to the Hasleo Forums! Yes, you can use Hasleo Disk Clone to clone a Zorin OS Live USB. However, please note that Hasleo Disk Clone is a Windows tool and does not support Linux file systems, so you can only clone the entire USB disk in sector-by-sector mode. Just make sure the destination USB is the same size or larger, and note that all data on it will be overwritten. The cloned USB should be bootable. Best regards, Quote:Welcome to the Hasleo Forums! I’ve been on this forum since May 2021.Anyway, thank you for the warm welcome and for the reply that gives me a bit of hope.
09-15-2026, 03:33 AM
09-18-2026, 03:35 AM
(09-15-2026, 03:33 AM)admin Wrote:(09-12-2026, 05:43 PM)doer Wrote: The cloning process went perfectly 😀 and I was pleasantly surprised. As part of my testing, I also created a backup of my Zorin OS Live USB. That turned out beautifully, too 😀 I’m so glad I finally found something that safeguards my Zorin OS Live USB—and all the work I’ve put into it. Before discovering Hasleo Backup Suite, it was a real struggle; I’d go so far as to call it an ordeal. I tried various Linux programs, but none of them worked properly for backing up the OS Live USB. What’s more, my attempts with those Linux tools actually ruined my Zorin OS Live setup twice, forcing me to start over from scratch—including creating a fresh Zorin OS Live drive. It was really annoying and frustrating. Believe me. Then one day, I turned to an AI and explained my issues with backing up the Live OS USB. It told me that, essentially, none of those Linux programs could properly back up a Linux Live OS USB; they are designed mainly for backing up internal drives. It suggested creating the Zorin OS Live USB on Windows instead. At first, I thought that sounded crazy, but then I remembered the EasyUEFI website 😀 I was familiar with EasyUEFI only because of their WinToUSB program, which I’d used a few times before. It turned out not to be a crazy idea at all—quite the opposite. I just wanted to share my success story 😊 BTW: As soon as the Hasleo Backup Suite trial ends, I’m going to buy the Pro version to show my gratitude and appreciation to Hasleo for this program 😊
09-18-2026, 06:11 AM
@doer,
Thank you for sharing! I'm glad Hasleo Disk Clone helped you successfully clone your Zorin OS Live USB and boot it normally. Yes, WinToUSB is another excellent product of ours. Your recognition means a lot to us. Enjoy using it! Have a nice day! Best regards, |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I’ve been on this forum since May 2021.