Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hasleo Backup Suite V5.9.2.3 Released!
#11
Hasleo Backup Suite V5.9.2.1 Released!

What's new in this version:
1. Fixed the inter-process communication failure that occurred when performing a restore by browsing an image file
2. Fixed the issue where the "Not used for missed backup scheduling" option on the backup advanced options page did not take effect

Here are the download links:
X86/X64 Free
X86/X64 Trial
ARM64 Free
ARM64 Trial

Note: This version includes important improvements that require users to recreate the emergency disk.
Reply
#12
Thanks! Everything working as expected, no problems.

Not explicitly mentioned in the changelog, but I noticed:
The error message on starting PE Network Manager in WinPE seems to be fixed, too.

Nice update!

*Edit: Unfortunately the error now reoccurred for me. I don't know why this didn't happen the first time I tried it. But PENM still works, it's just a minor inconvenience.
Reply
#13
New version installed smoothly.  I recreated my EDs for both of my computers, and all was good.  Unless there is a new beta version in the interim, I will be testing this version of HBS next week to complete another three-week testing cycle against MR8 and ETBH.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Phil
Reply
#14
The new version was successfully installed via the update process. The PE Network Manager successfully connected from both the Boot Manage or ED, but now I can no longer access my shared drive on the network. This is has regressed from V5.9.2.0 which was able to connect. The same set of driver were used in the build.
Reply
#15
Music 
Version 5.9.2.1. Installed without any problems. The rescue USB too. Now comes the testing phase. This is exactly how I imagine a reliable and useful programme to be. Thank you, Hasleo. P.S. I created a backup the day before this new version was released. As is my habit, I immediately restored it to my PC. The main rule is that an untested backup is useless. Greetings to everyone at Hasleo. All the best.  Wink
Reply
#16
(07-31-2026, 10:37 PM)Bespoken Wrote: The new version was successfully installed via the update process. The PE Network Manager successfully connected from both the Boot Manage or ED, but now I can no longer access my shared drive on the network. This is has regressed from V5.9.2.0 which was able to connect. The same set of driver were used in the build.

V5.9.2.1 didn't change any of the code for creating WinPE. Could it be that Microsoft has changed WinRE again? Perhaps you could try reinstalling V5.9.2.0 to see if the issue persists? Thanks.
Reply
#17
Here is my test summary
- V5.8.2.2 winpe built with 26200.8737 network access works
- V5.9.2.0 winpe built with 26200.8894: network access works
- V5.9.2.1 winpe built with 26200.8973: network access does not work
and now
- V5.8.2.2 winpe built with 26200.8894: network access does not work

Conclusion: another impact of Windows changes.
Reply
#18
(08-01-2026, 06:10 PM)Bespoken Wrote: Here is my test summary
- V5.8.2.2 winpe built with 26200.8737 network access works
- V5.9.2.0 winpe built with 26200.8894: network access works
- V5.9.2.1 winpe built with 26200.8973: network access does not work
and now
- V5.8.2.2 winpe built with 26200.8894: network access does not work

Conclusion: another impact of Windows changes.

Same here:
- Current Windows 11 version (26200.8875) with v5.9.2.1 works
- Preview update KB5101684 installed
- New ISO (based on 26200.8973) can't connect to network ressources

Btw, it's not directly related to PENM, it also can't connect with pure "net use" in cmd.
So something broke with the preview update. Gotta love MS.
Reply
#19
Thank you both for your detailed testing and summary. Microsoft's updates over the past few months have indeed been "consistently performing," bringing new surprises (or should I say scares) every time. The trend of declining quality is there for everyone to see.
Reply
#20
Hi.

My setup:
Windows 11 Pro 26200.8973
QNAP-NAS IP: 192.168.1.5 / Host name: mnas / Share for my backups: \\mnas\Backup\Sicherungen
Hasleo Backup Suite Home v5.9.2.1 WinPE

Connecting to:

\\mnas\Backup\Sicherungen -> no network access
\\192.168.1.5\Backup\Sicherungen -> successful network access

It seems, name resolving doesn't work somehow with a WinPE created using KB5101684.

I also have to enter my credentials for \\192.168.1.5\Backup and \\192.168.1.5\Backup\Sicherungen - except if I click on a saved job, edit and confirm the job.

KB5101684 is a very weird preview update.

Kind regards,
Woife
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)