Hasleo Software Forums

Full Version: Feature REQUESTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(04-01-2024, 10:19 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2024, 09:13 PM)sugram Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Is there any way to manually set the network card on the rescue medium?
I couldn't find this function and it would actually make a lot of sense

The rescue medium is based on WinPE, we know that WinPE is a stripped-down version of the Windows operating system, so its ability to access the network is limited, especially through the wireless network card. There is a program PENetwork in the Program Files directory of WinPE (X:\Program Files), PENetwork can be used to configure the network in WinPE (you may need to manually install the driver for the wireless card), it is a third party program so we do not guarantee that it will work 100%.

Many Thanks.
Maybe it would be possible if you put a button where Pennetwork starts in your software? Of course it can be accessed via the console, but it would be more practical that way
(04-02-2024, 04:09 AM)sugram Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2024, 10:19 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]

The rescue medium is based on WinPE, we know that WinPE is a stripped-down version of the Windows operating system, so its ability to access the network is limited, especially through the wireless network card. There is a program PENetwork in the Program Files directory of WinPE (X:\Program Files), PENetwork can be used to configure the network in WinPE (you may need to manually install the driver for the wireless card), it is a third party program so we do not guarantee that it will work 100%.

Many Thanks.
Maybe it would be possible if you put a button where Pennetwork starts in your software? Of course it can be accessed via the console, but it would be more practical that way

Thanks for the suggestion.

It is convenient to use .txt with command sets to copy\paste to the command line, like this
"X:\Program Files\PENetwork\PENetwork"
or
"X:\Program Files\PENetwork\PENetwork.exe"
WinPE has a simple integrated pe-explorer for selecting drivers to install. If it or an analog could be used to open files, run portable applications, such an option would please all users.
Sorry if I havent read whole thread, maybe this has been asked before. Its nice we can select default image location and compression level but can the check image option after backup also be added as a default choice? Its a pain to have to dig through several menus to reach it every time. Thanks.
Select your task, then select "Actions/Edit/Backup options/Advanced" and the CheckBox available may be set and it will stick with the task.

Edit: sorry, I just noticed you were asking about it being the DEFAULT... never mind  Sleepy
(04-06-2024, 05:13 AM)blued Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if I havent read whole thread, maybe this has been asked before. Its nice we can select default image location and compression level but can the check image option after backup also be added as a default choice? Its a pain to have to dig through several menus to reach it every time. Thanks.

Sorry you had to set this up manually, as not all users want to perform an image check operation after the backup is complete.
Any update on below? I am hoping this makes it into the feature list of next public release if possible.

https://www.easyuefi.com/forums/showthre...42#pid5042
(04-07-2024, 07:52 AM)guest123 Wrote: [ -> ]Any update on below? I am hoping this makes it into the feature list of next public release if possible.

I'm sorry that we haven't started development on this feature yet.
(04-07-2024, 01:53 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2024, 07:52 AM)guest123 Wrote: [ -> ]Any update on below? I am hoping this makes it into the feature list of next public release if possible.

I'm sorry that we haven't started development on this feature yet.

No problem. I just hope this feature gets implemented in some future build.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13