Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed to get operation system information.
Hi!

I've created a Multi-Installation USB with WinToHDD. I boot the PC from the pendrive (legacy from boot options) and choose 32bit or 64bit. When I click on the New Installation, it says:

Failed to get operation system information. (0x0000009202C70000)

It happens regardless of what iso is on the pendrive (Windows 7,8), the same message if there aren't any iso files. What is the cause of this error?
(04-24-2017, 05:00 PM)visormail Wrote: Hi!

I've created a Multi-Installation USB with WinToHDD. I boot the PC from the pendrive (legacy from boot options) and choose 32bit or 64bit. When I click on the New Installation, it says:

Failed to get operation system information. (0x0000009202C70000)

It happens regardless of what iso is on the pendrive (Windows 7,8), the same message if there aren't any iso files. What is the cause of this error?

Thank you for reporting this problem. Please send the user.log file to us (via e-mail at: [email protected]), the user.log file is located in the bin folder under the installation directory, and we will resolve it as soon as possible.
I have sent it.
(04-24-2017, 06:10 PM)visormail Wrote: I have sent it.

Thank you for the log file. There is a bug in V2.5 beta, so please try V2.4 and we will solve the problem as soon as possible.
Yep, the 2.4 is working without the error message.
(04-24-2017, 07:31 PM)visormail Wrote: Yep, the 2.4 is working without the error message.

We have solved the problem, you can upgrade to the latest version now. 
Thanks. Is there a changelog somewhere? I didn't find. What is the difference?
(04-24-2017, 11:42 PM)visormail Wrote: Thanks. Is there a changelog somewhere? I didn't find. What is the difference?

The latest version is V2.5 beta, please download via the link below:
http://www.easyuefi.com/wintohdd/downloa...e_Beta.exe
i have more or less the same error can you help me? thx
(01-20-2019, 08:10 PM)crash2020 Wrote: i have more or less the same error can you help me? thx

Please send the user.log file to us (via e-mail at: [email protected]), the user.log file is located in the bin folder under the installation directory, and we will resolve it as soon as possible.