Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant install on the UEFI base windows . help me
so everywhere says i have a UEFI base system . i checked in the Sysinfo and log text 
i even disabled CSM in bios but i still getting the error that you dont have a UEFI system 
can someone please tell me what is happening? 
i searched couple of times on google but didn't found much
(11-09-2020, 04:21 PM)alirezapk Wrote: so everywhere says i have a UEFI base system . i checked in the Sysinfo and log text 
i even disabled CSM in bios but i still getting the error that you dont have a UEFI system 

Are you sure that your Windows operating system is running in UEFI mode? Did you get this error message when installing EasyUEFI?

Most modern computers support both UEFI mode and BIOS mode, so maybe your Windows operating system is not running in the UEFI mode, please follow the link below to check it.
https://www.easyuefi.com/resource/check-...-mode.html
(11-11-2020, 02:48 PM)admin Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 04:21 PM)alirezapk Wrote: so everywhere says i have a UEFI base system . i checked in the Sysinfo and log text 

Are you sure that your Windows operating system is running in UEFI mode? Did you get this error message when installing EasyUEFI?

Most modern computers support both UEFI mode and BIOS mode, so maybe your Windows operating system is not running in the UEFI mode, please follow the link below to check it.
https://www.easyuefi.com/resource/check-...-mode.html

wow such a nice answer .why i couldn't think of that im so dumb . 
anyway i managed to get it to work by using WinPE usb . 
whatever ... why am i even bothering myself . you clearly cared so much . just fuck off 
I am bumping this very old thread. This tool has a limitation. It works only on certain versions of Windows 10. This must be because every release of Windows is like a complete new OS.
Not all versions of EasyUEFI are compatible with all Windows 10 versions. E.g. v2.7 fails to install on 2004 and errors out stating that EasyUEFI can only be installed on UEFI based OS even if Windows is booted in UEFI mode.
(12-02-2022, 03:01 PM)rajesh Wrote: I am bumping this very old thread. This tool has a limitation. It works only on certain versions of Windows 10. This must be because every release of Windows is like a complete new OS.
Not all versions of EasyUEFI are compatible with all Windows 10 versions. E.g. v2.7 fails to install on 2004 and errors out stating that EasyUEFI can only be installed on UEFI based OS even if Windows is booted in UEFI mode.

You should use the latest version of EasyUEFI, earlier versions may not work correctly on Windows 10/11.