Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
autodelete old Backups?
Hello @all,

is it possible to delete automaticly old Backups if the storage space is unsuffcient for the next task?
Thanks @ll

wuedet
(01-18-2022, 10:09 PM)wuedet Wrote: Hello @all,

is it possible to delete automaticly old Backups if the storage space is unsuffcient for the next task?
Thanks @ll

wuedet

I am sorry, Hasleo Backup Suite currently does not provide a feature to automatically delete old backups, you have to delete them manually, and we will implement this feature in future releases. You can safely delete backups manually to free up disk space in the following situations:
1. Delete all backups before a full backup
2. Delete all incremental backups between two differential backups
3. Delete all backups between a differential backup and the previous full backup.
(01-18-2022, 11:51 PM)admin Wrote:

Thanks @ll

wuedet

I am sorry, Hasleo Backup Suite currently does not provide a feature to automatically delete old backups, you have to delete them manually, and we will implement this feature in future releases. You can safely delete backups manually to free up disk space in the following situations:
3. Delete all backups between a differential backup and the previous full backup.

Thank you for the answer, can you say when this should be implemented?
(01-19-2022, 08:19 PM)wuedet Wrote:
(01-18-2022, 11:51 PM)admin Wrote:

Thanks @ll

wuedet

3. Delete all backups between an incremental backup and the previous full backup.

Thank you for the answer, can you say when this should be implemented?

We will implement the feature of merging backup images in the next release, which can completely replace the function of deleting old backups.
if i delete all incremental backups between the last incremental and the full backup, the backup task doesn't work anymore. I get the error "Die Bilddatei ist beschädigt" 0x00050134116C000
(01-27-2022, 10:54 PM)wuedet Wrote: if i delete all incremental backups between the last incremental and the full backup, the backup task doesn't work anymore. I get the error "Die Bilddatei ist beschädigt" 0x00050134116C000

I am very sorry, it was our mistake, the 3rd should be "Delete all backups between a differential backup and the previous full backup."
[Image: attachment.php?aid=269]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-30-2022, 12:24 AM)admin Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 10:54 PM)wuedet Wrote: if i delete all incremental backups between the last incremental and the full backup, the backup task doesn't work anymore. I get the error "Die Bilddatei ist beschädigt" 0x00050134116C000

I am very sorry, it was our mistake, the 3rd should be "Delete all backups between a differential backup and the previous full backup."
[Image: attachment.php?aid=269]

Version 2.8 has added the backup image merge feature, which allows you to merge backup images to free up storage space, please refer to:
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...image.html

And you can configure the backup image retention policy to automatically merge backup images to free up storage space, please refer to:
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...ions-space