Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clone WinToTUsb drive
Hello everyone,

I have 2 SSD hard drives (500GB and 1TB) with windows (one for programming, one for music creation)
It has already happened to me that one of them crashes, impossible to repair it with the windows tools at startup (so I was forgotten to reinstall EVERYTHING, it took me a long time)
So, I had done a test by cloning one of the SSD disks on another SSD (with EaseUS), but impossible to boot the disk where the backup was (windows error before its launch, blue screen if I remember correctly)

What solution do I have? How can I back up my 2 hard drives properly?
The ideal would be to have a 2TB backup hard drive by making a 500GB partition for the backup of disk 1 and another of 1TB for disk 2 Smile
and...if ever one of my SSD crashes, recover the backup on a partition of my backup HD to re-clone on my bootable SSD

Thank you in advance for your help!
(02-04-2023, 11:54 PM)Asphodelus Wrote: Hello everyone,

I have 2 SSD hard drives (500GB and 1TB) with windows (one for programming, one for music creation)
It has already happened to me that one of them crashes, impossible to repair it with the windows tools at startup (so I was forgotten to reinstall EVERYTHING, it took me a long time)
So, I had done a test by cloning one of the SSD disks on another SSD (with EaseUS), but impossible to boot the disk where the backup was (windows error before its launch, blue screen if I remember correctly)

What solution do I have? How can I back up my 2 hard drives properly?
The ideal would be to have a 2TB backup hard drive by making a 500GB partition for the backup of disk 1 and another of 1TB for disk 2 Smile
and...if ever one of my SSD crashes, recover the backup on a partition of my backup HD to re-clone on my bootable SSD

Thank you in advance for your help!

You can use Hasleo WinToUSB to clone portable Windows to another drive as a portable Windows, please refer to:
https://www.easyuefi.com/wintousb/resour...drive.html