Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run Missed Schedule
The system takes a few seconds to settle down or the taskbar to appear as HBS is running. It would be better if HBS ran or took the missed backup after 5 or so mins of the system starting.
(06-05-2023, 05:08 PM)khanyash Wrote: The system takes a few seconds to settle down or the taskbar to appear as HBS is running. It would be better if HBS ran or took the missed backup after 5 or so mins of the system starting.

Thank you very much for your suggestion, I will feed it back to my development team.
Do you have an update on this?
(06-29-2023, 09:58 PM)khanyash Wrote: Do you have an update on this?

I'm sorry, this hasn't been improved yet.
Any update?
(10-06-2023, 04:58 PM)khanyash Wrote: Any update?

Please download and try the version below:
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...231006.exe
(10-06-2023, 06:43 PM)admin Wrote:

It worked well. The system displayed 11.40 on reaching the desktop, and the Hasleo backup notification appeared at 11.41. I suggest starting the backup process after 5 minutes of the system reaching the desktop. Some security software (for example, Kaspersky) takes time for interface initiation, and some users have a few startup items, which, along with the Hasleo backup process, would slow down the system response for a few minutes.
(10-07-2023, 04:28 PM)khanyash Wrote:
(10-06-2023, 06:43 PM)admin Wrote:

It worked well. The system displayed 11.40 on reaching the desktop, and the Hasleo backup notification appeared at 11.41. I suggest starting the backup process after 5 minutes of the system reaching the desktop. Some security software (for example, Kaspersky) takes time for interface initiation, and some users have a few startup items, which, along with the Hasleo backup process, would slow down the system response for a few minutes.

There is no standard for this delay time, so being able to set it through the graphical interface may be the best option. Please note that this is only a candidate feature and will not be included in the final release if testing finds that it has any impact on other features.
(10-07-2023, 10:27 PM)admin Wrote: There is no standard for this delay time, so being able to set it through the graphical interface may be the best option. Please note that this is only a candidate feature and will not be included in the final release if testing finds that it has any impact on other features.

I suggested the same to the EaseUS Workstation team, and now EW starts the missed backup after a few minutes of the system reaching the desktop. Anyway, a setting for it in the interface would be helpful too.
I noticed you added an option for this under settings in the latest beta. I will test and provide feedback soon. Thank you!