Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Differences between Free/Home/Pro edition?
#11
(09-28-2026, 08:48 PM)MDavid Wrote: Potentially moving from Macrium, Win 11 system.  I will want the ransomware protection feature when it becomes available. As far as I can tell, the only feature difference between Professional over Home versions at the moment is the command line interface, so no point for me in going to it unless that changes. What I need to know: will ransomware protection be included in the home version also?

The image protection feature will be available in all paid versions, including the Home version. Thanks.
Reply
#12
Thanks much @Al3x

Does anyone know if the "lifetime upgrades" include moving to a new computer when you upgrade your system, or is it just for the lifetime of your current system?
Reply
#13
(Yesterday, 02:53 AM)MDavid Wrote: Thanks much @Al3x 

Does anyone know if the "lifetime upgrades" include moving to a new computer when you upgrade your system, or is it just for the lifetime of your current system?

Look here:
https://www.easyuefi.com/forums/thread-4...l#pid10922
Reply
#14
Thanks for the link, but that doesn't seem to cover my question.

My specific question has to do with what happens when I buy a new computer. Because, if the program can't be ported to a new computer it may or may not pay to get the lifetime license, depending on how long I plan to keep my current system.  The closest situation I see addressed i the thread in about repeatedly moving it from computer to computer to computer. 

So my question remains: if I buy a new computer, does a lifetime license include the option to move the program to the new computer? If the answer is in that thread, and I missed it, please let me know and I'll go back and read through it more carefully.
Reply
#15
@MDavid,

As of this time, the Hasleo Backup Suite does not offer a user the means to reset his/her license themselves.  That is on the future "roadmap" of enhancements.

If you change computers, you only have to contact Hasleo Support with the details of your license, and they will quickly, and happily, reset your license for so that you can use it on your new computer.

And yes, if you purchase a paid version with lifetime upgrades, it will transfer as well.  That is what I purchased, and I keep getting future major release versions (4, 5, and 6 so far)

Have a great day.

Regards,
Phil
Reply
#16
@garioch7

Thanks, Phil. Just what I need to know so I can go ahead and order it.

Best,

David
Reply
#17
Thank you, @garioch7, for the detailed and accurate reply.

When a reset is needed, please email [email protected] with your order number or license information, and we will handle it as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your support.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)