It seems obvious that the font size of the interface needs to be increased by a couple of points. Macrium faced a similar situation and had to do the same ![[Image: vs2.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/VL1dRFQJ/vs2.png)
![[Image: vs2.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/VL1dRFQJ/vs2.png)
|
[Archived] Feature REQUESTS 2025
|
|
It seems obvious that the font size of the interface needs to be increased by a couple of points. Macrium faced a similar situation and had to do the same
![]()
11-26-2025, 09:18 AM
(11-26-2025, 06:14 AM)aldist Wrote: It seems obvious that the font size of the interface needs to be increased by a couple of points. Macrium faced a similar situation and had to do the same Thank you for the suggestion. We currently don't have plans to adjust the font size, as this change would require extensive recalibration of numerous application windows to maintain a proper layout. I hope you can understand.
11-26-2025, 01:54 PM
11-27-2025, 10:35 AM
Add the ability in the rescue media to fix GPT boot problems similar to how the rescue media addresses this issue for MBR using the "Rebuild MBR" tool.
See also: https://www.easyuefi.com/forums/thread-4299.html
11-28-2025, 02:13 AM
(11-27-2025, 10:35 AM)Gork Wrote: Add the ability in the rescue media to fix GPT boot problems similar to how the rescue media addresses this issue for MBR using the "Rebuild MBR" tool. Thank you for your suggestion, and we will consider it in our subsequent releases. Please note that this can, at best, help you fix issues related to a corrupted ESP partition or damaged boot files within it. It cannot resolve problems caused by corrupted system files on the C: drive. (11-28-2025, 02:13 AM)admin Wrote: Please note that this can, at best, help you fix issues related to a corrupted ESP partition or damaged boot files within it. It cannot resolve problems caused by corrupted system files on the C: drive. Yes, of course. Just like the "Rebuild MBR" tool fixes only boot configuration data, a rebuild GPT/ESP tool would only address boot configuration data. Thank you for considering the option as an addition in a future release.
12-04-2025, 10:03 PM
Another feature request that hopefully wouldn't be too difficult to add. In the file backup section, would it be possible to add an option to pick from "Image Mode or Native Format Mode"? This is the same feature that EaseUS Todo has. Personally, I don't like backing up my "files" to an image file. I prefer the native mode, while being able to have a retention scheme of 90 days or so.
Thanks
12-05-2025, 03:17 AM
(12-04-2025, 10:03 PM)xeroid Wrote: Another feature request that hopefully wouldn't be too difficult to add. In the file backup section, would it be possible to add an option to pick from "Image Mode or Native Format Mode"? This is the same feature that EaseUS Todo has. Personally, I don't like backing up my "files" to an image file. I prefer the native mode, while being able to have a retention scheme of 90 days or so. Thank you for the suggestion. We're not entirely clear on what 'Native Format Mode' means, but we'll keep it in mind for the future.
12-05-2025, 01:48 PM
(12-05-2025, 03:17 AM)admin Wrote:(12-04-2025, 10:03 PM)xeroid Wrote: Another feature request that hopefully wouldn't be too difficult to add. In the file backup section, would it be possible to add an option to pick from "Image Mode or Native Format Mode"? This is the same feature that EaseUS Todo has. Personally, I don't like backing up my "files" to an image file. I prefer the native mode, while being able to have a retention scheme of 90 days or so. It simply means that all files and folders that are backed up are simply being copied to the chosen backup location and not creating a single .DBI file containing all of the files. Although I have purchased Hasleo for doing my image backups, I don't use it for backing up my files and folders for this particular reason. I'm currently using Genie Timeline Pro to backup my files because it can back them up the way I described above,... same thing for EaseUS Todo. With EaseUS Todo, it does warn you that you will lose the encryption function by using that feature, which is fine. However, Genie Timeline Pro can encrypt files individually, but I still don't choose that function. My backups go to a NAS located 10 feet from me, so no need to encrypt. Hopefully I explained it better.
12-05-2025, 04:52 PM
(12-05-2025, 01:48 PM)xeroid Wrote:Why not teach Hasleo how to make pizza? Until now, I've been walking to get pizza or ordering delivery, but I'm tired of that.(12-05-2025, 03:17 AM)admin Wrote: Thank you for the suggestion. We're not entirely clear on what 'Native Format Mode' means, but we'll keep it in mind for the future. Please implement this option. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|