Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Archived] Feature REQUESTS 2025
#31
(01-18-2025, 02:06 AM)FringeDivision Wrote: Post command to execute IF the backup is SUCCESSFUL:
Post command to execute IF the backup FAILED:
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll feed it back to my development team.

(01-18-2025, 02:06 AM)FringeDivision Wrote: I have a batch file that I want to run, but only when a failed backup occurs.  Is there already a way to do that, that I have overlooked? Confused
I'm sorry there's currently no way.
Reply
#32
(12-17-2024, 12:32 AM)abeber Wrote:
(12-16-2024, 12:29 AM)abeber Wrote: Thanks very much. I tried Secure Folders, but I can still delete images, which obviously is not what I want. I do like the way it allows HBS to access the folder though.
Is there any alternative that allows HBS but won't allow deletion of images, do you know?

Sorry, I was doing it wrong. Yes it does work as you said - no delete and no encrypt. Perfect. Thanks.

Secure Folders indeed do a great job here, you just need to add to Trusted Applications also HBS EXEs, else it would be unable to access the backup folder...
Reply
#33
(01-30-2025, 04:25 PM)selukwe Wrote:
(12-17-2024, 12:32 AM)abeber Wrote: Sorry, I was doing it wrong. Yes it does work as you said - no delete and no encrypt. Perfect. Thanks.

Secure Folders indeed do a great job here, you just need to add to Trusted Applications also HBS EXEs, else it would be unable to access the backup folder...

Does "Secure Folders" work in the latest version of Windows 10/11?
Reply
#34
Could you add a search function similar to Duplicati's in the restore options?    
Reply
#35
(02-06-2025, 06:30 AM)admin Wrote:
(01-30-2025, 04:25 PM)selukwe Wrote: Secure Folders indeed do a great job here, you just need to add to Trusted Applications also HBS EXEs, else it would be unable to access the backup folder...

Does "Secure Folders" work in the latest version of Windows 10/11?

Yes, it does.  I've used it with HBS without issue.
Reply
#36
(02-06-2025, 07:28 PM)n8chavez Wrote:
(02-06-2025, 06:30 AM)admin Wrote: Does "Secure Folders" work in the latest version of Windows 10/11?

Yes, it does.  I've used it with HBS without issue.

Thank you for the information, so we can recommend other users to try the software.
Reply
#37
(02-06-2025, 06:12 PM)foriu003 Wrote: Could you add a search function similar to Duplicati's in the restore options?

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll feed it back to my development team.
Reply
#38
Please add a list of months to the monthly backup schedules so that the user can select all months (default) or some of them (e.g., to perform a quarterly full backup).
Reply
#39
(02-08-2025, 01:34 PM)masinokop Wrote: Please add a list of months to the monthly backup schedules so that the user can select all months (default) or some of them (e.g., to perform a quarterly full backup).

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll feed it back to my development team.
Reply
#40
I like this backup suite so much. Though I have a request with the WinPE version to boot to be able to restore hard drives. Is it possible to make the UI not be so tight together in terms of the UI Im assuming its due to screen resolution? Cause I feel some things are a bit to tight of the UI of Backup suite that each time I have to stretch the application out a bit in WinPE so I can see what i'm doing and or looking for.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)