Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hasleo Backup Suite V5.9.2.3 Released!
#1
Hasleo Backup Suite V5.9.2.0 Released!

What's new in this version:
1. Added the ability to sort tasks
2. Added backup speed limiting
3. Added support for Google Gmail + SMTP Relay
4. Improved pre-command and post-command
5. Improved the version check feature
6. Fixed a bug where excluding the OneDrive folder failed
7. Various minor bug fixes and small feature improvements

Here are the download links:
X86/X64 Free
X86/X64 Trial
ARM64 Free
ARM64 Trial
Reply
#2
Congrats on the new update!

Works as expected, no problems. PE Network Manager also working again, so the fixes from the latest beta are included.
Good job on the new version check dialog btw! So now we have a changelog directly in the app and you can even join betas.

Nice! Cool
Reply
#3
(07-28-2026, 04:15 PM)al3x Wrote: Congrats on the new update!

Works as expected, no problems. PE Network Manager also working again, so the fixes from the latest beta are included.
Good job on the new version check dialog btw! So now we have a changelog directly in the app and you can even join betas.

Nice! Cool

I still had to add the line in the winpeshl.ini to prevent the error popup when starting the PE Network Manager. This should be part of the build.

Can you elaborate on the changelog and join betas comment?
Reply
#4
(07-28-2026, 06:04 PM)Bespoken Wrote: I still had to add the line in the winpeshl.ini to prevent the error popup when starting the PE Network Manager. This should be part of the build.

Yes, the error popup was not fixed in the beta, but the PE Network Manager starts again. That didn't work with the latest Windows updates and v5.8.2.2.

(07-28-2026, 06:04 PM)Bespoken Wrote: Can you elaborate on the changelog and join betas comment?

The "check for updates" window now shows the changelog of a new version. Can't show now because I already have the latest version Big Grin

And there's a checkbox to also include beta versions.

[Image: Cv0PurQ.th.png]
Reply
#5
The new check for updates feature was added in V5.9 Beta, so if you are currently using V5.9 Beta, you will see the changelog as shown in the screenshot below.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1022]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#6
I wanted to point out something to the developers that I noticed on backups that I first noticed with 5.8.2.2

It will get to 79-80% then jump to 100% on every backup I do and still does this in the latest version.

Here are two photos one with elapsed time of 5:54 then when completed at 5:55 so one second later.

   

   
Reply
#7
(07-30-2026, 02:56 AM)Zombo Wrote: I wanted to point out something to the developers that I noticed on backups that I first noticed with 5.8.2.2

It will get to 79-80% then jump to 100% on every backup I do and still does this in the latest version.

Here are two photos one with elapsed time of 5:54 then when completed at 5:55 so one second later.

This is expected behavior under the current design. The backup operation and the image verification operation share the same progress bar, with the backup process accounting for 80% of the total progress and the image merge process taking up the remaining 20%. Therefore, if the image verification is not performed after the backup completes, the progress value will jump directly from 79% to 100%.

At present, our primary focus is on the implementation and refinement of core functionalities. We will only be able to address these finer details in subsequent optimizations once the major features are fully developed and stabilized.

Thank you for your understanding.
Reply
#8
(07-29-2026, 12:42 AM)admin Wrote: The new check for updates feature was added in V5.9 Beta, so if you are currently using V5.9 Beta, you will see the changelog as shown in the screenshot below.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1022]

I'd love for there to be a way to bring up this changelog from within the software even if you're on the latest version.  I haven't seen this window "live" yet, but I like that it has a link to see "More Changelogs" as well..  And from the shared screen shot, the layout of the changes looks professional and is very easy to read.

Anyway, this is just a thought - I know there are currently other was to see change logs.
Reply
#9
I updated to the latest version, and don't find in Settings the option to check for new versions upon startup, which was in the previous version. Does that mean we will depend on manually checking from now on?
Many Thanks for a great product.

Oops, never mind, I hadn't looked under the Check For Updates box, and I do see the option at the bottom there. I thought it might only be in the Settings box.
Reply
#10
(07-31-2026, 01:48 AM)starchase Wrote: I updated to the latest version, and don't find in Settings the option to check for new versions upon startup, which was in the previous version. Does that mean we will depend on manually checking from now on?
Many Thanks for a great product.

Oops, never mind, I hadn't looked under the Check For Updates box, and I do see the option at the bottom there. I thought it might only be in the Settings box.

Glad you found it! I recall that this setting has always been located within the "Check for Updates" window, not in the global settings window.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)