Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System Clone was not succesfull
Hello there

I need a system clone, cause i`ve had a very bad lost of all my dates, which where on a ssd. So now, i installed everything again, it works, but i really want a "safe copy" from my os, so that i would be able to work, if this happens again.

In the last time i cloned my os with a great tool on an intern HD. This intern HD now is only for the Dates. So i cloned my os on an extern USb-HD. But anytime, i want to boot, i got a blue screen: "Inaccessible BootDevice".

So now, someone told me, that no Windows can boot from an USB Device!

In January 2018 i got the version "WinToUSB" as Full Version and i want to clone on a USB-Flash-Drive (128GB). It cloned for 2 hours, but at the end theres was an error: "The system cannot write ti the specified Device" System Clone was not successfull.

The whole Files and directories are written on the stick, but i cannot boot from it.

What can i do?

I`ve just took a look in the Wintousb.ini:
there is "NTFSFormat=2" !!
(01-12-2018, 10:20 PM)quittmann Wrote: Hello there

I need a system clone, cause i`ve had a very bad lost of all my dates, which where on a ssd. So now, i installed everything again, it works, but i really want a "safe copy" from my os, so that i would be able to work, if this happens again.

In the last time i cloned my os with a great tool on an intern HD. This intern HD now is only for the Dates. So i cloned my os on an extern USb-HD. But anytime, i want to boot, i got a blue screen: "Inaccessible BootDevice".

So now, someone told me, that no Windows can boot from an USB Device!

In January 2018 i got the version "WinToUSB" as Full Version and i want to clone on a USB-Flash-Drive (128GB). It cloned for 2 hours, but at the end theres was an error: "The system cannot write ti the specified Device" System Clone was not successfull.

The whole Files and directories are written on the stick, but i cannot boot from it.

What can i do?

I`ve just took a look in the Wintousb.ini:
there is "NTFSFormat=2" !!

Please follow the steps below to copy the user.log file under WinPE to you local disk, then send it to us (via e-mail at: [email protected]).

1. Redo the whole operation and waiting for the error message appears
2. Open the save log file dialog ("Tools" > "Save logs")
3. Save the log file to one of your local disk
4. Reboot the computer, then send the user.log file to us

Thanks.
okay

here it is!

oh no...it doesn`t work :-(

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type.
Please send it to us by e-mail ([email protected]), thank you.
Thank you for providing us with the log file. The version you are using is not the latest version, so please download the latest version and try again.