Hasleo Backup Suite V4.4 Released!
Hasleo Backup Suite V2.0 Beta Released!

What's new in this version:
1. Added backup schedule support
2. German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese language support

For more information please visit:
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...-free.html
Hello it's me again,

it's nice that the Backuper v2.0 beta is now translated to german but restoring single partitions still ends with the error that the system can't boot.

Greetings Gert
(09-07-2021, 04:33 PM)GertG Wrote: Hello it's me again,

it's nice that the Backuper v2.0 beta is now translated to german but restoring single partitions still ends with the error that the system can't boot.

Greetings Gert

Aomei seems to have the same problem, please refer to the screenshot below:

EASEUS does not even allow to restore a single partition in the system backup, please refer to the screenshot below:

We have not tested other software, but according to our understanding of backup and restore technology, this problem cannot be completely solved.

When using Hasleo Backup Suite to restore a single partition in a system backup, if there is a "Restore to original location" option on the restore window, then the operating system may (not guaranteed) start after restoring to the original location.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=245]

During the use of Windows, the partition size, location, GUID and other information may change, which is the reason that the operating system cannot work normally after restoring a single partition. If you still doubt what we said, you can use Hasleo Backup Suite to back up the operating system immediately, and then immediately try to restore a single partition. In this case, the operating system can usually start normally.

I hope you can understand.
I do not know how your Aomei and Easeus tested but the mistakes I do not have it and can restore individual partitions without problems
(09-07-2021, 07:52 PM)GertG Wrote: I do not know how your Aomei and Easeus tested but the mistakes I do not have it and can restore individual partitions without problems

Dear guy, we downloaded the latest version of aomei and easeus. You can see the prompt by clicking the question mark next to "Restore a partition in this system backup" in the restore window of aomei. Again, Hasleo can also make Windows bootable after restoring a single partition, but only if the partition location and other information have not been changed. Thanks.
Good afternoon, I am impressed by your great work, you have very good progress and that is incredible, congratulations.
(09-10-2021, 01:36 AM)pedmedi1 Wrote: Good afternoon, I am impressed by your great work, you have very good progress and that is incredible, congratulations.

Thank you for your support and encouragement, we will work harder! Please consider recommending it to your friends.
Hasleo Backup Suite V2.0 Released!

What's new in this version:
1. Added backup schedule support
2. German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese language support
3. Added support for the latest version of Windows 11 insider preview

For more information please visit:
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...-free.html
Good job!! Thanks
Hello friend, thank you very much for your contributions, they are great. Cheers !!