Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Archived] Feature REQUESTS 2023
#61
(Hello, I wanted to say that the feature suggestion "quicker comments window when starting a backup" is not so important. One can always just deactivate the feature and only enable it when one actually wants to enter a comment. I don't think it's such an important feature that it needs immedate attention. :-) ) It's great that it is possible to disable comments AFTER the intial full backup! Smile
Reply
#62
(12-22-2023, 02:02 PM)m.e. Wrote: (Hello, I wanted to say that the feature suggestion "quicker comments window when starting a backup" is not so important. One can always just deactivate the feature and only enable it when one actually wants to enter a comment. I don't think it's such an important feature that it needs immedate attention. :-) ) It's great that it is possible to disable comments AFTER the intial full backup! Smile

You can disable it in the Backup Options => Advanced page.
Reply
#63
(12-12-2023, 12:25 PM)m.e. Wrote: Hello, small improvement request: When prompting the user for backup commentary at start of every backup, prompt user IMMEDIATELY after clicking the backup button is clicked instead of after a waiting time.

Explanation:

I run backups frequently and always manually. I use the "backup comments option". Every time I trigger a backup I have to wait for the comments box to appear - sometimes I forget and then realize the backup has not started because it was interrupted by the comments box without me noticing. If the comments box would appear IMMEDIATELY, this problem would not happen.

I think Hasleo might be doing certain actions BEFORE showing the comments box. I was thinking perhaps these actions could just as well be done AFTER showing the comments box?

The issue has been fixed in the following version, and this version supports Dark Mode theme.
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software...231223.exe
Reply
#64
Hello, FYI, I was creating an incremental today and this happened:
* before the backup started, a rotating circle appeared in preparation. I think this is normal. It continued for quite some time. Perhaps 30-40 seconds. Still normal I think.
* I noticed that during that time I was able to move the window of Hasleo to another place on my desktop. This made me believe the app has an issue and is "frozen" or so.
* This is not an important problem, but still it's unusual that one cannot drag a windows.
* Keep in mind that I am using Windows 11 ARM, but I do not think it has to do with ARM.
NOT IMPORTANT ISSUE! Smile
Reply
#65
(12-24-2023, 12:17 AM)m.e. Wrote: Hello, FYI, I was creating an incremental today and this happened:
* before the backup started, a rotating circle appeared in preparation. I think this is normal. It continued for quite some time. Perhaps 30-40 seconds. Still normal I think.
* I noticed that during that time I was able to move the window of Hasleo to another place on my desktop. This made me believe the app has an issue and is "frozen" or so.
* This is not an important problem, but still it's unusual that one cannot drag a windows.
* Keep in mind that I am using Windows 11 ARM, but I do not think it has to do with ARM.
NOT IMPORTANT ISSUE! Smile

It's too weird that it shouldn't be possible to move the window while displaying the spinning circle, and that we can't reproduce it in our environment. Also the program available on our website is the X86 version, it should not be able to run on the Windows ARM.
Reply
#66
So far, I have been impressed with the speed and features of Hasleo backup.
I was wondering if it would be possible to show the disk transfer rate (MB/s) when performing a backup?
I'm guessing that this value must already be available internally within the program to calculate the "Remaining Time" figure.
It would also be useful to display this figure when performing a disk/partition clone and possibly a restore operation.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)