10-09-2024, 04:29 AM
|
[Archived] Feature REQUESTS 2024
|
|
> If "cancel" emoji has to be red, then only ❗ can be used.
Sure anything other than Green. Green has to be assigned only with Completed operations and Red with Failed operations. Both Failed and Canceled are non completed operations.
10-09-2024, 12:07 PM
Thanks! I really love this emoji feature of the notifications. My eyes catches it so fast which makes my life easier
It would be useful if you could mount the image directly as a drive by right-clicking. So that you have the option to mount the image in the selection menu.
And a "Universal Restore" function to Restore the Image to any Hardware.
10-11-2024, 01:24 AM
(10-10-2024, 06:13 PM)sugram Wrote: It would be useful if you could mount the image directly as a drive by right-clicking. So that you have the option to mount the image in the selection menu. We will implement the ability to right-click on an image to mount it in a future release, and HBS already provides the Universal Restore feature. Thanks.
10-11-2024, 07:45 AM
(10-11-2024, 01:24 AM)admin Wrote:(10-10-2024, 06:13 PM)sugram Wrote: It would be useful if you could mount the image directly as a drive by right-clicking. So that you have the option to mount the image in the selection menu. After you said that there is a "universal restore", i checked everything again. I found the "advanced mode" switch. Thanks for the tip
10-11-2024, 08:35 AM
The next "Feature Request"
I can't connect to my NAS in the rescue media. I first had to connect to it via the console using net use so that I could specify \\server\share as source. Would it be possible to implement this? Or if you enter \\Server\share, the username password window will appear?
10-15-2024, 09:18 AM
(10-11-2024, 08:35 AM)sugram Wrote: The next "Feature Request" Thanks for the suggestion, I'll feed it back to my development team.
Since there has been a beta version of 5.9 with the new, faster, compression methods, I thought it might be worth it to put everything I'd like to see in one place. None of what I've requested before made it into the beta, not that I expect them too.
1. A difference in power options between when an image is restored and when an image is created. 2. Delta restores enabled by default 3. Creating a system backup doesn't select every system partition. The UEFI partition is not selected. 4. Since this new compression algorithm only works with medium compression, perhaps make medium the default rather than high. 5. The ability to fix/rewrite the MBR, like Macrium Reflect. The rebuilt MBR doesn't seem to ever do anything on my system. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)

