11-22-2024, 04:51 AM
|
[Archived] Feature REQUESTS 2024
|
|
11-23-2024, 02:40 AM
If there is more than one disk in a task file you have to back them up and restore them one at a time.
Can this be set up so backing up and restoring all disks in a task file is done in one go. Also please remove the thing that stops the program from working after a certain amount of time has passed. For whatever reason should you loses access to the latest version of the program you still need to be able to access and backup your data.
11-29-2024, 06:18 PM
I don't know if this has already been asked.
Partition mode, restore multiple partitions at the same time instead of one at a time. When I make a system backup, for example uefi computer, so 4 partitions, and I want to restore in partition mode, I can only restore one partition at a time, not 3 partitions at the same time for this example.
11-30-2024, 01:46 PM
This was requested a loooooong time ago. No reason, that I can see, why it hasn't been added for both SYSTEM and DISK backups. Hopefully soon...
11-30-2024, 04:05 PM
12-01-2024, 02:28 AM
(11-30-2024, 04:05 PM)lavande Wrote:(11-30-2024, 01:46 PM)Froggie Wrote: This was requested a loooooong time ago. No reason, that I can see, why it hasn't been added for both SYSTEM and DISK backups. Hopefully soon... Well, if we just restore multiple partitions on multiple disks to their original locations, this is relatively easy to do. However, if we want to restore these partitions to different locations or need to change the size of these partitions, the logic of the restore becomes very complicated, which is not impossible, but there is no time to implement it at the moment.
12-01-2024, 10:23 AM
Still not a option to overwrite a File to the original location in v5.
12-03-2024, 01:15 PM
(12-24-2023, 12:17 AM)m.e. Wrote: Hello, FYI, I was creating an incremental today and this happened: We have compiled an ARM64 version of Hasleo Backup Suite, maybe you are interested in it, here is the download link: https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software..._ARM64.exe
12-11-2024, 11:48 AM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



