Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Archived] Feature REQUESTS 2024
Hi Everyone. Thank you for providing Hasleo Backup Suite. Have been a happy user since its launch.

Just wanted to address this extra spacing between "Launch" and "Hasleo". Should be just 1 space in between.
   
Reply
(11-22-2024, 04:51 AM)Miyagi Wrote: Hi Everyone. Thank you for providing Hasleo Backup Suite. Have been a happy user since its launch.

Just wanted to address this extra spacing between "Launch" and "Hasleo". Should be just 1 space in between.

Thanks for pointing it out, we'll fix it.
Reply
If there is more than one disk in a task file you have to back them up and restore them one at a time.
Can this be set up so backing up and restoring all disks in a task file is done in one go.

Also please remove the thing that stops the program from working after a certain amount of time has passed. For whatever reason should you loses access to the latest version of the program you still need to be able to access and backup your data.
Reply
I don't know if this has already been asked.

Partition mode, restore multiple partitions at the same time instead of one at a time.
When I make a system backup, for example uefi computer, so 4 partitions, and I want to restore in partition mode, I can only restore one partition at a time, not 3 partitions at the same time for this example.
Reply
This was requested a loooooong time ago. No reason, that I can see, why it hasn't been added for both SYSTEM and DISK backups. Hopefully soon...  Confused
Reply
(11-30-2024, 01:46 PM)Froggie Wrote: This was requested a loooooong time ago. No reason, that I can see, why it hasn't been added for both SYSTEM and DISK backups. Hopefully soon...  Confused

I hope so too   Exclamation
Reply
(11-30-2024, 04:05 PM)lavande Wrote:
(11-30-2024, 01:46 PM)Froggie Wrote: This was requested a loooooong time ago. No reason, that I can see, why it hasn't been added for both SYSTEM and DISK backups. Hopefully soon...  Confused

I hope so too   Exclamation

Well, if we just restore multiple partitions on multiple disks to their original locations, this is relatively easy to do. However, if we want to restore these partitions to different locations or need to change the size of these partitions, the logic of the restore becomes very complicated, which is not impossible, but there is no time to implement it at the moment.
Reply
Still not a option to overwrite a File to the original location in v5. Sad
Reply
(12-24-2023, 12:17 AM)m.e. Wrote: Hello, FYI, I was creating an incremental today and this happened:
* before the backup started, a rotating circle appeared in preparation. I think this is normal. It continued for quite some time. Perhaps 30-40 seconds. Still normal I think.
* I noticed that during that time I was able to move the window of Hasleo to another place on my desktop. This made me believe the app has an issue and is "frozen" or so.
* This is not an important problem, but still it's unusual that one cannot drag a windows.
* Keep in mind that I am using Windows 11 ARM, but I do not think it has to do with ARM.
NOT IMPORTANT ISSUE! Smile

We have compiled an ARM64 version of Hasleo Backup Suite, maybe you are interested in it, here is the download link:
https://www.easyuefi.com/backup-software..._ARM64.exe
Reply
(04-08-2024, 03:17 AM)admin Wrote:
(04-07-2024, 07:59 AM)guest123 Wrote: No problem. I just hope this feature gets implemented in some future build.

Don't worry, we won't forget it.

Any update on this? I am hoping for this feature to get implemented in next major version.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)