Posts: 3,625
Threads: 81
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
359
(03-03-2024, 01:48 PM)Froggie Wrote: "minor" Feature Request
------------------------------
On the 1st page of the RESTORE process, an INFORMATION ICON is available for the currently selected backup image, allowing the user to see any important COMMENTs that were made when the image was created.
Can this ICON also be made available on the HOME page for the "Last Backup" created for each task on that page... very useful information for the user.
Thank you for your consideration!
Thanks for the suggestion, we will consider it.
Posts: 542
Threads: 42
Joined: Dec 2022
Reputation:
55
<another> "minor" Feature Request...
Every other task I run under Windows will MINIMIZE itself when the active TaskBar icon is clicked... yours is the only one that doesn't. Yours REQUIREs one to <click> on the MINIMIZE icon located on the TitleBar only.
I'd love to have them act all the same (Standard...?)... thanks!
Posts: 3,625
Threads: 81
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
359
(03-09-2024, 02:57 PM)Froggie Wrote: <another> "minor" Feature Request...
Every other task I run under Windows will MINIMIZE itself when the active TaskBar icon is clicked... yours is the only one that doesn't. Yours REQUIREs one to <click> on the MINIMIZE icon located on the TitleBar only.
I'd love to have them act all the same (Standard...?)... thanks!
We haven't noticed the issue and we'll fix it as soon as possible.
Posts: 37
Threads: 7
Joined: Nov 2023
Reputation:
0
Hello,
I would like to make two feature requests:
1) large size of program window: Option to switch between "large" and "small" program window (or: maximized). If you don't want to add maximize/user-adjustable window size, then a fixed large size that has TWICE the horizontal/vertical lengths of the original size would be great (-> 4x more space for file/folder display). Or you could have several sizes: XS, S, M, X, XL, XXL.
2) At least in the dark theme, selecting text from the fields (e.g. backup file name) does not highlight the selected text. I cannot see the selection even though it is selected.
It would be great if this could be fixed.
thanks again to the team! highly recommended!
Posts: 3,625
Threads: 81
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
359
(03-19-2024, 10:21 AM)m.e. Wrote: Hello,
I would like to make two feature requests:
1) large size of program window: Option to switch between "large" and "small" program window (or: maximized). If you don't want to add maximize/user-adjustable window size, then a fixed large size that has TWICE the horizontal/vertical lengths of the original size would be great (-> 4x more space for file/folder display). Or you could have several sizes: XS, S, M, X, XL, XXL.
2) At least in the dark theme, selecting text from the fields (e.g. backup file name) does not highlight the selected text. I cannot see the selection even though it is selected.
It would be great if this could be fixed.
thanks again to the team! highly recommended!
Regarding the suggestion of being able to change the size of the window, we will implement it in future releases, sorry we don't have enough manpower at the moment. We will fix the second issue right away.
Posts: 14
Threads: 4
Joined: Sep 2023
Reputation:
0
What about implementing a global schedule with multiple tasks to prevent two tasks from running in parallel, while also avoiding long wait periods between one scheduled task and another?
Posts: 3,625
Threads: 81
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
359
(03-20-2024, 01:02 PM)maxhgm Wrote: What about implementing a global schedule with multiple tasks to prevent two tasks from running in parallel, while also avoiding long wait periods between one scheduled task and another?
HBS does not run tasks in parallel, it will only execute one backup task at a time, and it will execute the next task that should be executed as soon as the previous one finishes.
Posts: 37
Threads: 7
Joined: Nov 2023
Reputation:
0
Hello,
unfortunately I encountered a major problem today, I was unable to create a backup on my SanDisk (premium) USB Flash Drive, probably because of overheating after 20 GB or so. I know this is not the fault of Hasleo. But it would really be great if there were a PAUSE button so I can pause the transfer so the Drive can cool down.
I am going to try pausing the VM as a workaround. This works for me. But a pause button would be nice still because I cannot use the VM when it is paused.
I would also like to suggest a custom message that would appear in the log:
...
The operation completed successfully.
Custom message: Please remove external drive after backup for security reasons.
Posts: 80
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2024
Reputation:
4
03-24-2024, 02:11 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2024, 05:09 AM by aldist.)
I can't take a screenshot by booting from under WinPE.
After booting into WinPE, I try to take a screenshot with four small, simple utilities guaranteed to work in other non-Hasleo WinPEs. I get the following result: the HBS window fades into the background, hides behind a blue screen saver and is not included in the screenshot, but other open windows like Notepad, NotePad2, Explorer++, IrfanView etc. are present in the screenshot.
Taking a screenshot using IPhone is a big wild thing, isn't it? Please solve this problem, because it is so easy, all you need to do is prevent the window from going to the background.
Plus, if the user can provide you with screen shots, it will help you improve the program.
If you need screenshot apps for your test, I will name them for you on your request, just let me know.
Thanks for the quick solution.
Posts: 3,625
Threads: 81
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
359
(03-21-2024, 10:42 AM)m.e. Wrote: Hello,
unfortunately I encountered a major problem today, I was unable to create a backup on my SanDisk (premium) USB Flash Drive, probably because of overheating after 20 GB or so. I know this is not the fault of Hasleo. But it would really be great if there were a PAUSE button so I can pause the transfer so the Drive can cool down.
I am going to try pausing the VM as a workaround. This works for me. But a pause button would be nice still because I cannot use the VM when it is paused.
I would also like to suggest a custom message that would appear in the log:
...
The operation completed successfully.
Custom message: Please remove external drive after backup for security reasons.
I'll feed back your suggestions to our development team, thank you.
|