Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Archived] Feature REQUESTS 2024
(12-16-2024, 12:29 AM)abeber Wrote: Thanks very much. I tried Secure Folders, but I can still delete images, which obviously is not what I want. I do like the way it allows HBS to access the folder though.
Is there any alternative that allows HBS but won't allow deletion of images, do you know?

Sorry, I was doing it wrong. Yes it does work as you said - no delete and no encrypt. Perfect. Thanks.
Reply
Thanks for your reply, Admin. Secure Folders does actually do the trick, as n8chavez suggested, and for keeping HBS free, I shouldn't complain! Thanks for a great program.
Reply
I've found that I can't modify the destination after the backup task has been created. So if I want to change it, I need to recreate the whole task with schedules etc.
Reply
By design, I believe...
Reply
(12-19-2024, 11:45 PM)Froggie Wrote: By design, I believe...

Do you know the rationale for that? I don't quite see what the advantage would be.
Reply
(12-19-2024, 11:48 PM)abeber Wrote:
(12-19-2024, 11:45 PM)Froggie Wrote: By design, I believe...

Do you know the rationale for that? I don't quite see what the advantage would be.

The current version does not allow changing the destination folder. After changing the destination folder do we need to copy the existing backup image files to the new folder? This is very time consuming.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)