WinToHDD Professional Edition
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Copyright © 2012-2022 Hasleo Software, All rights reserved.
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) later referred to as "LICENSEE" and Hasleo Software later referred to as "PUBLISHER" for the software product WinToHDD Professional Edition later referred to as "SOFTWARE". By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not purchase, install or use the SOFTWARE. Installing and using the SOFTWARE signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
The PUBLISHER may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in this document. The furnishing of this document does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property.
Copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties protect the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
The SOFTWARE demo version may be freely distributed, if the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of this SOFTWARE shareware version without written permission from the copyright holder.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
This EULA grants LICENSEE the following rights:
- LICENSEE may use this SOFTWARE. "Use" of the SOFTWARE means that LICENSEE has loaded, installed or run the SOFTWARE on to a workstation or computer (latter referred to as "computers" or "computer").
- LICENSEE may use the SOFTWARE on computer owned or leased by the LICENSEE only.
- LICENSEE may not transfer the SOFTWARE from one computer to another if the SOFTWARE is already installed and registered on one computer.
- LICENSEE may use this SOFTWARE in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, use, display or distribution of this SOFTWARE together with material that is pornographic, racist, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, libelous, abusive, promoting hatred, discriminating or displaying prejudice based on religion, ethnic heritage, race sexual orientation or age is strictly prohibited.
- LICENSEE may make a copy of the licensed SOFTWARE for backup purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- LICENSEE may not reverse engineer, recompile, and disassembly, modify, translate the SOFTWARE and make any attempt to discover the source code of the SOFTWARE.
- LICENSEE may not transfer, sell, re-sell, offer for sale or distribute the SOFTWARE. - The sale of or distribution of copies of this SOFTWARE are strictly forbidden. It is a violation of this EULA to sell, loan, rent, lease, borrow, or transfer the use of copies of SOFTWARE except if it's permitted by the terms and/or conditions of a separate agreement signed by PUBLISHER.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED and SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
LICENSEE USES THE SOFTWARE AT HIS OWN RISK.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the PUBLISHER or its employees, contractors, agents, distributors or suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data, loss of business opportunity, loss or damages to property, injuries to any person or any pecuniary loss,) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE, even if the PUBLISHER has been advised on the possibility of such damages. In any case, the PUBLISHER entire liability under any provision of this EULA shall be limited EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT.
4. SOFTWARE SUPPORT.
Support will only be provided by e-mail and only on the most current version. Queries regarding the installation and use of the software should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you have questions about purchasing or updating our products, please Email us at email@example.com
. Requests for additional features and enhancements should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will attempt to implement all reasonable requests but is not obliged to implement it.
The PUBLISHER reserves the right to change the license agreement of the software. The PUBLISHER has the right to change the product. The PUBLISHER reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Hasleo Software reserves all rights that are not expressly granted here.