With write speeds of up to 150MB/s, the SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive lets you quickly copy and go. Up to 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives, so you can transfer a full-length 4K movie to the drive in less than 40 seconds. The design keeps the retractable connector protected when not in use, and the included SanDisk SecureAccess software provides password protection of your private files while leaving the rest of the drive available for sharing.
- High-speed Write Performance of up to 150MB/s With write speeds of up to 150MB/s, the SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive is 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives so you can transfer a full-length 4K movie in less than 40 seconds or 1,000 photos in less than 60 seconds.
- Retractable Connector The connector retracts to keep it safe when not in use.
- Sandisk SecureAccess Software Protects Your Privacy Create a private folder on your drive with SanDisk SecureAccess software. This 128-bit AES encryption software makes it easy to password-protect critical files. Drag and drop files into the vault, and they'll be protected.
- Easy File Recovery With RescuePRO Deluxe Software The drive comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
- Compatible With USB 3.0 And 2.0 Ports The SanDisk Extreme PRO USB 3.1 Solid State Flash Drive is backward-compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0.
- Choose The Amount Of Storage You Need The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart above gives you an idea of how many photos, videos, music and office files you can store for each capacity.
The most important thing is that the SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive is fast enough to run Windows smoothly and it is cheaper than Windows To Go Certified Drives
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Transactions protected
- Trusted by Millions
- Free technical support