Hasleo's products are smart, and they automatically look for the existing WinPE components on your computer. If they can't find the WinPE components on your computer, you'll be prompted to download WinPE from the network, in which case you only need to confirm the download, and Hasleo's products will automatically download the WinPE components from the network. The special case is that if your computer is isolated from the network, then the Hasleo's products will not be able to automatically download the WinPE components from the network, in which case you have to use WinPE Downloader to download the WinPE components on a network-connected computer, and then copy them to the target computer.
1. Download and extract WinPE Downloader, then double click WinPEDownloader.exe to launch it.
2. Select the WinPE version(s) you want to download, then click "Download" button. If you are not sure which version you need, just select all versions.
3. After clicking "Download" button, a dialog window will appear asking you where you want to save the offline WinPE file to, select where you want to save the file and give it a name, then click "Save" button.
4. After clicking "Save" button, WinPE Downloader begins downloading.
5. Click "OK" when the download is complete.