The System Backup feature only backs up the partition where the Windows operating system is located and other partitions related to Windows operating system startup. For other disks and partitions on your computer, you should use the "Disk/Partition Backup" feature to back them up to protect your data. The "Disk/Partition Backup" feature allows you to select multiple disks and partitions for backup, and the data on all selected disks and partitions will be saved to the backup image file, so you can restore data from the disk/partition backup image file when needed.
Step 1. Install and run Hasleo Backup Suite, click "Backup" button in the navigation bar, then click "Disk/Partition Backup" button in the operation area.
Step 2. Select the disks or partitions that you want to back up, and modify the task name, description, destination and backup options according to your needs, and then click the "Proceed" button.
* Task name: Specify a task name so that you can quickly find and manage the backup task.
* Description: Briefly describe the purpose of the task and other information.
* Destination: The destination path where the backup image files will be stored, modify it by clicking the folder icon.
* Backup options: Advanced backup settings. For more details, please refer to Backup options.
* Backup schedule: Set up backup schedules to automatically perform the backup task on a regular basis. For more details, please refer to Backup schedule.
Step 3. After clicking the "Proceed" button, Hasleo Backup Suite starts backing up the disks and partitions to the storage path you specify. Please note that the backup time is related to the size of the data that needs to be backed up, so please be patient.
* Check image: Check the integrity of the backup image files after the backup is complete.
* Power plan: Perform the power management action after the backup is complete.
After the backup operation is completed, the backup task will be listed on the home page, and you can go to the home page to perform other operations on the task, such as incremental backup, differential backup, restore, edit, delete, etc.